HOW TO CONTROL PROLACTIN

Hammerblow

Spammers
I will be talking about prolactin, what drugs/steroids affect prolactin levels, it's side effects, and how to control it. Okay as we all know, steroids like deca/NPP and tren are known to raise prolactin levels when ran with other steroids such as testosterone. These steroids: deca and tren, are from the 19-nor testosterone family and are recognized by the body as a progestin. Progestins have the ability to increase prolactin levels.

Now there are a few things other than nandrolone or trenbolone that can raise prolactin, I will briefly mention them here; Testosterone, now I don't want to freak people out. The possibility of prolactin problems from testosterone are VERY slim and unlikely I just wanted to mention it. Another is Peptides. Various growth hormone releasing peptides can increase prolactin levels such as GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, and a few others. Other drugs known to increase prolactin would be certain types of antidepressants. Also I don't want to get into details but thyroid hormone levels also play a role in regulating prolactin.

Symptoms of High Prolactin
- low libido
- anorgasmia (delayed ejaculation)
- erectile dysfunction
- puffy or sensitive nipples
- discharge from nipples
- fatigue/lethargy
- depression
- suppressed testosterone production

Prolactin also can cause prostate problems in men. But one of the biggest problems prolactin is responsible for is increased suppression of testosterone. High levels of prolactin cause LH and FSH levels to lower, making pct very difficult or even unsuccessful.

So in addition to running an AI like Arimidex or Aromasin to take care of estrogen, we must also run ancillaries to take care of prolactin. Our most common choices are Cabergoline, Bromocriptine, and Pramipexole. Typically Cabergoline is recommended since it is easy to dose and must only be taken once or 2x a week. I will give a brief introduction of each option and their dosing protocol.

Pramipexole Pramipexole also known as mirapex, is a dopamine agonist similar to Cabergoline. It raises dopamine levels which lowers prolactin levels. Pramipexole is actually more effective in terms of prolactin supression. Prami is also low cost. Prami has many benefits in addition to prolactin suppression. Prami has been shown to increase GH levels by up to 300% (in normal healthy men)for 2 hours after dosing. Prami is also safe to use long term. Unlike Caber which can cause Cardiac and noncardiac fibrotic reactions.

Dosing:
The most important thing to know about Prami is you NEED to SLOWLY increase your dose. As slow as possible means more gradual change and less side effects. If done correctly you can have a very small amount of side effects or none at all.
Starting dose is typically 0.25mg, but if possible try half of this dose. So first few days do 0.125mg, after that if you have little to no bad sides, increase to 0.25mg.
For prolactin supression, 0.25mg ed is usually plenty, but you can go all the way up to 0.5mg if necessary.
Another thing is Prami is usually taken right at night about 1 hour before bedtime. This is because it can cause lethargy, which isn't a problem while you are sleeping. To get the GH benefits, you need to dose higher in the 1-2 mg range.

Cabergoline Cabergoline also known as dostinex or caber, is another dopamine agonist. It has a very long half life, so it can be taken once or twice a week. Unfortunately Caber can be expensive, but if you have the funds or if you get a good deal on it than it's worth it. Caber is also known to have low side effects in MOST people. (note caber is not stable in liquid form)

Dosing:
For your average cycle including test and about 400mg of deca, 0.25mg two times per week is usually enough to keep prolactin under control. If that is not enough you can bump up to three times per week or even 0.5mg two times per week. You really have to find what works for you but start low and adjust if necessary.
Give caber about 2-3 weeks to kick in before deciding the dosage needs to be changed.

Bromocriptine Bromocriptine also known as Parlodel or Bromo, is another dopamine agonist. I have not personally used this myself, but I will say that Bromo is another viable option to help reduce prolactin.
Bromo is known to be a little harsh on side effects, but some people tolerate it well. It is a little harder to find, but if you do bromo is very affordable.

Dosing:
Bromo dosages range from 1.25 to 15mg. It has a short half life so must be taken 2 or 3x a day.
For prolactin control You can start at 2.5mg per day by splitting one 2.5mg tablet and taken twice a day. If that is not enough bump up to 2.5mg twice per day.

peace.

What a cracking post. I do believe that I am suffering from high prolactin since my deca only cycle.

Which is now primo and test prop but I don't believe I have recovered my prolactin levels. I have been unable to sustain a solid errection now for a while.

I have tackled all other areas with HCG etc.

Thanks mate! That really means a lot coming from you. I should probably cover more about HCG etc. it's on the list, I just worry people think I'm posting too much in this section. 

Its not going un-noticed mate. When we have the chance we do comment where applicable.

Cabergoline started today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cabergoline is what I use while on high does of tren. 

Nice one mate. Any help/support/feedback would be really appreciated. And we never stop learning.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back