How To Receive Your Packages A Day Early

• Thread starter Thread starter Gator
  • Start date Start date
G

Gator

ok I posted this in a couple other threads but figured I'd make a new one for anyone who didn't see.  This method works particularly well if you're in a rural area or far from a mail sorting facility.  Ever track your package and notice it's in town but you don't receive till the next day?  that's because the truck got there after they've finished sorting the mail to be delivered that day.  Really sucks knowing it's so close but you still have to wait doesn't it...

there is a solution my fellow DBGers and since I'm a nice guy I'll share it with you.  All you need to do is ask your mail carrier to hold all packages at the PO,  tell them you're not comfortable leaving packs in the mailbox or on the porch/ steps  whatever.  or you can go into the PO  and ask the lady at the desk,  you might have to fill out a paper or they might just be able to remember on their own if you're in a small enough town

If you do this you can get that pack that's already in town a whole day early,  even if it gets there in time to be sorted you can still grab it in the morning instead of waiting for it to be delivered in the afternoon.

I hope some of you find this helpful and utilize this method which has served me well over the past few years

Your pal ~  Gator

That's an idea, fortunately my mail always hits town in the middle of the the night and goes out on the same days truck

~Young

It's really frustrating when it happens and it sits there over the weekend!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back