How to send to a different name?

Ringo

Hello, maybe this is not the most appropriate section for this topic, but I hear a lot about sending to different address and name. I understand a different address, you just rent a mailbox. But they always ask for ID, so there's no way to use a different name.

Am I not understanding something?

This is my concern also.. Looking to ord3r alps from us-us v3ndor.  I use prot0n mail, but do not have a private VPN.  But would it really make much of a difference to use a privet VPN,.. I mean, if they really wanted to, they could absolutely trace where your at anyway.  Anyway.. I was thinking of how safe is it to have something sent to me, at my home address in my name?  Wouldn't or3ring outside of US be better because than the worst that can happen would be a LL from cu$toms?  Should I use my neighbor's name and address, as she never gets her mail till the next day, but then I worry about.. what if I it has to signed for..lol.    This is all so confusing to me.  If I was to make an US to Us ord3r, whats the worst that can happen to me if caught?   As of so far.. I've been sticking to rc b3nz0$s, but I want the real thing now, just scared to make first ord3r.  Also.. I do not have btc and this will be for CIM.  Any help from anyone would be so appreciated.. I'm so lost and anxiety is higher than ever.  Thank you in advanced!

@sweetmelissa589 As a general rule, always order to your own address/PMB/po box or whatever in a name that regularly gets mail to that address such as your own name.  Fake names or slightly misspelled names or addresses only raise red flags and won’t protect you at all in the EXTREMELY off chance they find the package and decide to do what’s called a “controlled delivery” on you.  Remember, people are looking for large quantities, not someone getting a couple dozen, and controlled deliveries take time and money and warrants to do and you aren’t really worth it.  As long as your vendor has good stealth, ordering mags is a breeze. 

@sweetmelissa589 a lot of people have makeup side business and candles etc, you can always use a name for that. Secondly, a controlled delivery at a location isn't going to happen lol. How would they know what time or days you go. It would cost too much when they would get so little. They can only do that at a house, and even then it would have to be worth their investment and you wouldn't be on their list. Paranoia will actually cause you to make it more obvious than just being normal. 

No problem at all!! It can totally feel beyond overwhelming and scary at first (or second. or even third!), but in the end doesn't need to be. 

@INFINITeXpRESS here is just one example of a CD on a pack sent to a PO Box: Bust

Vendors always have delusions of safety (like it won't happen at a PO, or that you have to sign for it or whatever) which is why so many get busted all the time....

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i only mentioned it because you said they wouldn't do a CD at a location, only a home, which isn't true at all....

Personal opinion, feel free to disagree:

I get a lot of mail with misspellings of my name and even more for previous residents. I've returned 100's of letters marked as nonresident or no longer at this address and still they come daily. So I do not worry much. 

In the 15 years I've mail ordered I've had 1 LL and a few just disappear. I agree that trying to use a fake name has no benefit. Your address is still the same. If there is a database of suspicious names it would note addresses as well.

If you are truly concerned seek out a forwarder maybe. These services are often used to get packages reshipped to places not serviced by a business. For instance, in the past I think Amazon didn't do Portugal so people ordered to Spain and forwarders repacked and sent into Portugal. I was told that by a Portuguese friend, no personal experience.

@sweetmelissa589 a lot of people have makeup side business and candles etc, you can always use a name for that. Secondly, a controlled delivery at a location isn't going to happen lol. How would they know what time or days you go. It would cost too much when they would get so little. They can only do that at a house, and even then it would have to be worth their investment and you wouldn't be on their list. Paranoia will actually cause you to make it more obvious than just being normal. 
I am going to second this comment. Open a PO box or rent a mailbox under a "business org" then order some normal stuff, subscribe to a related newspaper or magazine ... Send yourself some stuff... Whatever you do but get some mail delivered regularly in the "business name" and then order your mags after the box is nicely seasoned. 

This does not prevent the box from being tied to you since you need to have a real name to rent it....

BUT It may however ease paranoia about giving your real name to a vendor and having it sitting somewhere should something go down on their end. You could even switch it yearly/every 6 months to different towns and business names. If you get paranoid about an address get flagged after an LL or missed pack.

I know when overgrow and the associated seed business went down many people freaked because the RCMP had the server full of orders and addresses, including many in the USA where seed delivery could lead to a warrant.

Nothing happened in that case as far as anyone could find, but ya'd never know if they did trash pulls (no warrant needed) and then used that to get a warrant, as discovery would not require a reason for the trash pull.

The other thing this does is avoid your house mates from seeing your magazines. Whether you're stuck with a mother in law or just don't want the SO to know (not judging) it provides privacy.

Neways stay safe y'all

Hopefully not too much opsec lmk if so

I've had a bunch of roomates and boyfriends over the years and they still get packages sent to my house lol.   Have no idea why  -  if anyone were to ask I would have to admit that I simply trash them and have no idea what was inside.    I have a friend who travels for business and his sketchy neighbors were using his address bc they thought he was out of town - didnt even spell his name right!   Anyway -  stuff with the wrong or misspelled name absolutely gets delivered in my experience.   Of course I would never order anything illegal for myself  - I only order Kratom but I've definitely had a sketchy BF or two living here so I often wonder.... good thing I have the sense to throw them away quickly in case some shit were to go down  :)

I've had a bunch of roomates and boyfriends over the years and they still get packages sent to my house lol.   Have no idea why  -  if anyone were to ask I would have to admit that I simply trash them and have no idea what was inside.    I have a friend who travels for business and his sketchy neighbors were using his address bc they thought he was out of town - didnt even spell his name right!   Anyway -  stuff with the wrong or misspelled name absolutely gets delivered in my experience.   Of course I would never order anything illegal for myself  - I only order Kratom but I've definitely had a sketchy BF or two living here so I often wonder.... good thing I have the sense to throw them away quickly in case some shit were to go down  :)
Prior owners of our current home still sometimes get stuff sent here. First month plus a little we played nice and worked through real estate agent to get them their stuff. After that and we found stuff that they decietfully hid from the home inspection and we started opening the stuff; kept some, ebayed others and trashed most.  It eventually stopped lol

Go to the bookstore and pickup some prepaid subscription card mailers from inside some magazines.   Subscribe to a couple of magazines in the new name with money orders bought with cash from wally world or usps. Readers digest, national geographic, Crochet world, whatever.  Plenty of junk mail will follow in that name.  Use that name as the FROM in a new encrypted email like protonmail or whatever.

@sweetmelissa589

Just a tid bit of info. In my personal experience it’s best to use your real name and home address. If you are overly concerned put the parcel aside (as if “huh, weird where’s this from), so if it is a controlled delivery,  you have a chance of talking your way out if you didn’t open it due to your own suspicion on the “unexpected” package

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back