How to tell vendor pills fake

Fiery Lass

So I just received what I'm quite certain is fake rit from a Mexican vendor (their either fake or incredibly weak but either way I experienced nothing from the 10mg I took and I haven't taken meds in a month!) Not sure how I should approach vendor now. Do I ask for refund, let it go ask for a discount? This would be a first for me getting bunk 

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't heard of members receiving fake ones, but I do hear that a lot of people don't like the generic ones and will only buy the name brand.

You can try and offer to return the unused ones and say they don't work for you can you please exchange them and see what happens. 

Just a tip for everyone

I know it's frustrating to get bunk, but always be nice and respectful when letting the vendor know.  It is very possible this is news to them also and they may be just as upset as the purchaser.

I have not run across fakes of those.  In my mind it's not worth it for anyone to take the time to fake those.  When I can, I get the generics and they are very weak. Usually I have to take 2 of the 10 mg white A/B.  For much cheaper, I order some raspberry ketone with green tea extract and caffeine pills and they keep me awake and work better.  I don't have ADHD, though, diagnosed.  They are just enough to keep me awake, but I can sleep even after having one in the evening which doesn't happen with name brand or A$$ies.  You would need a test to tell for sure what they are and it's even possible they are fake.  Ask to exchange for a lesser quantity of name brand and see what you think about that.  Do the ones you have leave powder residue if you put them on a desk or table?  Is the imprint readable and equally stamped when look at under a strong light and magnifying glass?   I tried to look and see if I have one to look at imprint for you, but I am out.  I hope you get it cleared up.

@Handsley thank you that is helpful! I'm used to taking addy it helps me stay focused but never enough of them around so I tried the generic Rita.. you are right it's just they are incredibly weak I had to resort to 3 to get through spurt of the day and it was only at 3 I noticed a small difference..I was debating ordering the brand to give it a try but I don't want to waste more money, do you think the brand makes a big enough difference that it's worth it?

If you read the threads (it takes awhile) almost every genre of vendor on here (US, email, mex, etc) has sold fake pills to someone at some point.  There are a million on the market,  it is part of the game.   The only vendor (at least as it appears on boards) that always sells real pharmaceuticals is Starlite. 

Here is a quote from a user in the quality thread who got mexican Ritas with the psicofarma logo.  "Bad news guys/gals: Rita's tested negative for expected ingredient. No color at all.  Buy safe and be careful! Do not take anything that you are unsure about! " 

Mex and other vendors sell a ton of meds  (oxy, xan, etc)  supposedly made by Psicofarma,  so  - the post above has pretty significant implications IMO

Thank you @Royxanne.  I didn't read that one, but good to know.  So now I know for sure that is one place I can save donations for something else.

@Fiery Lass.  I know I've done a donation comparison, and although I like the small effect of having a 10 generic because I've had heart problems in the past and I want to be careful and they give a little boost, the comparison led me to believe it was not worth it to donate for that many. If I have to take 2, I might as well go brand name, but I don't think I ever did.  For what I'm using them for, Addies are too expensive. The caffeine, green tea extract, rasberry ones help me much better in that department.  Again, I use them to stay awake, not to focus or ADHD.  When I hit the afternoon doldrums, when someone else might want a strong espresso, I take one from Ama$zon that I mentioned.  You can message me if you want the exact brand.  a$$ies are so much better, though.  If I needed them, I would donate to those.

is it Tradea Pbarmaceuticals? What is the imprint on the pills? I also have concerns with my 10mg ir ritz so i'm wondering if we have the same ones. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back