Howdy all

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hello all from Toronto Canada,

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm quite green when it comes to forums and these types of topics. So far I see that I have a lot of work a head of me. I hope to learn how everything works here and follow the rules. Make some new online buddies and go from there.

A little bit about me and my ultimate goal on here. I struggle with an anxiety disorder and ADHD. In a couple of months I will be turning 30 and I thought to myself, I am done feeling paralyzed from these disorders and I want my 30s to be of freedom. Have you ever felt like you wasted a chunk of your life because you were debilitated? That's how I felt for the past 5+ years. 

Normally, I would take a natural approach to dealing with anxiety and ADHD but it hasn't been completely successful especially in the ADHD department. I see a therapist for these issues which has been helping a lot. He can't prescribe any medication but he has given me recommendations on different types. Well, my family physician is quite the anti-medication prescriber and only has prescribed me e.n.o.r.i.p-s.u.B (r.a.p-s.u.B) (reverse) (as per my shrink's recommendation). Which has helped put my anxiety disorder into perspective but the ADHD is still a hindrance. The other medication that he recommended for the ADHD is e.n.i.m.a.t.e.f.m.a.x.e.d.s.i.L (e.s.n.a.v-y.V) which is what I am trying to acquire since my doc won't prescribe that one.

So, I will do me due diligence with learning the in's and out's of this forum. Thanks for taking the time in reading this. :-) I hope I understood all the rules and my posting doesn't step on any forum etiquette. If it has, please let me know and it won't happen again.

-deibiddo

PS If anyone who struggles with anxiety wants to converse, let me know. I have some techniques that have helped me manage anxiety that I would love to share. I'm an open book so I'm gamed for any conversations. :-)

Welcome to the forum just read as much as you can and you will learn a lot. Takes some time and reading but there are some wonderful people you will find what your looking for

Welcome deibiddo1985! Relax as much as you can, read the rules, have a look at the pinned thread for new members in this forum and that will enhance your knowledge in no time! Great start though, and I would love to learn some anxiety techniques too, I rarely have any now, but knowledge of alternative  methods would be great if you would be so kind to share at some point. Again, welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum and I concur with what bigs said above, read a lot, and there are lots of helpful peeps here for sure. I am relatively new myself, but there are more experienced friendly members you will find. I too struggle with anxiety issues that can be pretty paralyzing at times so I can relate to a bit of your situation. I too am also aware of some natural helpful methods along with dietary changes that can help. But alas, sometimes that stuff isn't enough and meds are also required as such, I'm confident that  you'll find what you need here as I was. 

Peace 

JB 

Welcome to the forum!!

WOW! I also suffer from ADHD as well as SAD and panic attacks. My current doc had me on busp, then to ati, and now klondikes. As you'll see, from my avatar, it's become quite a dependent thing in my life...

As for the ADHD, i take the Addytional thir-TEEE  EYE ARE.

I feel your pain man. I really, really do. I know a lot about Vyv, and i think it is a great thing to have especially if you feel likethe additional's leave you feeling uneasy, jittery, etc. The protein Lis- in the Vyv drumbs down any euphoICK/dependent tendancies as well as has a smoother curve than a triangle affect of a comedown. You may actually find that this could help you.

If you would like to talk further, check out our ADHD forum we have here. I don't want to spoiler your welcome thread, but i would be more than happy to give you my years of experience living the exact two medical condition that you suffer from! You're in the right place man.    This forum welcomes you with open arms! /default_smile.png

much love--- Benny

Welcome! 

I am certain you will find something here that will help you and leave you feeling free again,in a different way, although freedom in a certain part of life may leave you chained in another if you are not careful! Personally, I want to go bat shit crazy in here and buy one of everything everywhere!  

Happy hunting!  Read your guts out! 

Welcome! 

I am certain you will find something here that will help you and leave you feeling free again,in a different way, although freedom in a certain part of life may leave you chained in another if you are not careful! Personally, I want to go bat shit crazy in here and buy one of everything everywhere!  

Happy hunting!  Read your guts out! 
Wise words and thank you. :-) 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back