Howdy, cowboy farmer here. Thinking of donating, also thinking about vending in future

Howdy lovely ppl. I have been using a not so reliable vendor from an old defunct forum. Rarely order, usually benzo’s if I do. Currently tho I’m building my end of the world stash🤪 tried a couple of the popular vendors here, great results. But I’d love to find ‘sealed bottled’ bar mag’s. And sealed blisters/bottles of other things. Not interested in mail going through customs. I’d imagine donating will help my search? I’m aware no one is about to give me the ‘magical answer’ to sealed bottles in this particular post. Just would be nice to have a 20 pack of a few different mags of sealed bottles in a deep-freezer if the world ever fell apart. 

PS...if any1 still reading 

I’m a MM farmer and sizable extract lab owner from norcal, I’m aware this isn’t the MM section, but I’m also interested in one day vending MM and our products to you fine people if I can get the mods to believe in me✌🏻

-🤠 from Humboldt 

I'm reading now! We are always happy to welcome new vendors although there are a few hoops to jump through. We would just have a bunch of scammers if there weren't right?

I have fond memories of a trip we took to Humboldt County. What a beautiful place! Not knowing better we came at harvest time when all the seasonal people arrive. Unfortunately some were bathing in our hotel swimming pool and also we apparently booked a room that had been an active business site. People were banging on the door and even the sliding glass patio door all night long and getting them to believe "Sheila " was no longer there wasn't easy.

Lol. Sorry I got carried away down memory lane. Feel free to send me a pm and if I can answer any questions for you just ask. 

Welcome! 
as a MM lover, I hope you are able to share the love with all of us one day ☺️
hit me up if you’d like my thoughts on some bzos people here - I’m always willing to answer questions, friend to friend! Hope you are enjoying yourself here, my pal ☺️

/salute Rusty Shackelford

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back