Howdy from a new guy!

Jimmy Yuma

Just wanted to say Hi and placed my first order with Starliterx! Smooth sailing! Hope you're all doing fantastico!

Hi I'm still reading and took all the tips and got Firefox and protonmail. Set up the wallet and now have to figure out the cbts lol. Seems it's been a process and you already made your first order. I'm really very very new to all of this. But  glad to hear that it was smooth sailing.

Welcome new members! I know it can seem like a lot, but I think it is worth it if you are in need of what is offered here. It takes the chance of getting scammed way way down from trying to figure out on your own what places are legit.

Just wanted to say Hi and placed my first order with Starliterx! Smooth sailing! Hope you're all doing fantastico!
Update: Not so smooth sailing with the Starlliterx transaction, multiple attempts and multiple brick walls. Hence my need for the Bitcoin/Paxful. Wish me luck! I'm not giving up because he has what I desperately need!

Peace!

I just noticed I've been promoted to "Member" from "New Member"!  When I figure out the Paxful program I'm going to donate so I can become "The Supreme Galactic Commander of all that is, was and will be!" 

Have a great day/night wherever you may be!

Hi please let me know how it goes with paxful. I did coinmama today uploaded all the info they wanted to tell me they don't service my area? Ohio really? Trying the localbit one they say I'm not human. At 60 I think I know how to pick the boxes with the cars! Lol grrr. Will keep trying. Not so sure I like the localbit one I see they use Google data and you can't turn off cookies or can't use the site. New rules and regs May of this year. My eyes are crossed from soo much reading.

@Deb1960 I'll definately let you know. As it is, it just seems like highway robbery, $1.30 for $1.00 of Bitcoin! I'm better off going cold turkey!

Oh cold turkey I am not doing! Lol. I had seen but with all the reading can't find it for the life of me now, where someone had an offer up an even 50 for 50 for donation. Me personally being disabled and not driving and only having a bank card and pay pal should have jumped on that. Who knew ?  Is the offer still good? @2earls

I'm afraid that I don't know about this offer. I'm going to send you a pm with a suggestion or two.

Hmm guess I can't. Thought I would at least be able to send a sticky note. Let me see what I can figure out. 

Thank you so much as I thought it was posted in the bulletin and the offer was by heir crock. My discovery of the btc is the more you buy the better the offer and if I'm going to have to pay about 50 to donate 25 I'd rather give the whole 50 for my appreciation of this site. :) @2earls

I did it @2earls
 l figured out paxful like a big girl and even though my 30 turned out to be 18.05 I even sent it right! I'm just so ecstatic to be a paid part of the group! Waiting for it to be confirmed yet but I did it myself! I don't know what sticky notes are. I'm not all tech suavy.  : (  sorry.

@Deb1960 that is great! Admin has been trying to fix my sticky notes so I could message you so hopefully a problem will be solved even if you no longer need it. Surely another new member will benefit.

Thank you for your donation and now if you have a question you can just send me a private message.

@2earls
 I am so happy to have been able to join the group as well. For as scared as I was I had a very nice experience and learned about something new. All it took was to do some more reading last night. Read read and read it really is all there. Even if it means taking a break for a day and coming back with a clear head. I'm very relieved.  : )  thank you!

Very good thank you so very much.  The sticky notes are really cool! Thank you for helping me...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back