Howdy ya'll!

• Thread starter Thread starter Benz2Heaven
  • Start date Start date
B

Benz2Heaven

My name is Amy D. I had some great IOP and e-mail only vendors about a year ago, maybe a little longer then I got pregnant (little girl, St. Patrick'S day baby, 5 lbs 7 Oz /default_smile.png )and my US vendors, well let's just say if you been in this long you know who the two biggest email vendors were and they are no longer in service. So, I need to find some legit vendors e-mail or IOP-TBH I'm really just trying to find out if Medicaval is still available and the current e-mail to reach her (hope I am not breaking any rules saying that!) I was a reliable, repeat customer of hers for a long time but the last emailS I had for her I've emailed several times and got no response so thought Id join here and see if I can find her and if I find other reliable, fair priced, reputable vendors in the process that's even better. So, that's me and why I am here. Would love any info people can share with a "newbie" (feels weird saying this I did this for so long...goes to show you how fas things change!!) So feel free to respond or PM me! If I break any rules please let me know as I NEVER would on purpose but we all make mistakes from time to time. /default_smile.png Wish everyone here AND HOPE I CAN BE AS MUCH HELP TO EVERYONE ELSE AS I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE CAN BE TO ME!

Welcome Amy! First off, it's probably a good idea to familiarise yourself with the rules, and the quoted info for new members thread. Also, asking for PM'S can get you scammed, so do be careful with that! There is a search function too which is very useful. I will also say we do have medicaval on the forum! I'm sure you will find the relevant thread! Finally welcome!

Welcome Amy, I hope you find everything you need, want, or wish for. 

PTFC offered some very good advice above. In addition I would suggest reading at a minimum, the last 20, 30 pages or so of Medicavals thread. (it's a huge thread - read as much as you can.)

Have fun and become a member of our community.

Congrats on your new addition!

I will read the last 20-30 pages of her thread but I have a ouple questions....1)The posts on every thread I hAve been on have been in completely out of order by date so the same page  an have posts from Jan 2011, Feb 2010,  Aug 2015, Mar 2009 for example so since as I said I am trying to figure out a current way to get in touch with her the lates entry or the one with the correct info could be right in the middle and cause me to miss it so is there some way to make the posts appear by date? 2) if you can answer this1dont see why it would break the rules if you're simply telling me what I am going to find out by reading but IDK), anyway, has she lost her reputation, as in is scamming people now, etc.? 3)As for CA customs when I dealt with her in the past I am pretty sure all mine came through NY customs and I've never lost one but I am on the east coast so do you know if they are now sending packages from that area through CA now also or maybe just if you live so far west? THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO HELP ME AND REPLY! 

No, those dates you are referring to are the member join dates!  

The posting date is just above the post text

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back