Howdy!

BigAl74

I'm new here, so I thought I would introduce myself. I go by my username, or just plain "Al". I've been reading through this site for the past few hours, and I must say, I really like what I'm seeing here! I got ripped for $500 on a site called Oxyforums, and swore to myself that I would never try anything over the Internet again! But, seeing how I live way out in the boon docks, a reliable internet vendor would be very valuable to me. I already have a few in mind that sound pretty reliable, and have good feedback from other members of this forum. Really looking forward to chatting with some of you nice folks. From deep east Texas... Howdy! Thanks for reading! And I hope to get to meet a few of you through this post... possibly?? ~Al

BigAl, welcome to DBG! Be careful with your orders if it's an untested IOP and just follow your own common sense when ordering ( of course never do more than you can afford to lose ).

If you got ripped off by that site my guess is you can helped in the Mexican section. You need 30 posts to get there. It's not that much. You'll be there in a week and then I bet you find what you need. Good luck to you

Thank y'all! I appreciate the advice! Yeah, 500 George Washington's is alot of cash to a guy like me! I was very disappointed to say the least! But, disappointed with myself more than anything for not doing more research. Lesson learned! I plan on being much more vigilant, and doing alot more research before I put myself out on a limb like that again. Thanks again you two, for the replies and advice! I really do appreciate it!

BigAl, welcome to DBG! Be careful with your orders if it's an untested IOP and just follow your own common sense when ordering ( of course never do more than you can afford to lose ).
Thank you gdx! I do plan on being ALOT more careful! After losing five benjamins, I'm going to be borderline paranoid! That's alot of scratch for a blue collar working class fellow like myself! Anyway... thanks again, gdx! I really appreciate your feedback/reply! Oh, and please forgive my ignorance, I'm still new (obviously) to this forum and not quite familiar with the terminology/abbreviations. May I ask what exactly IOP stands for? I have an idea, but I'm probably wrong and don't want to sound like an absolute fool! Thanks again gdx!

If you got ripped off by that site my guess is you can helped in the Mexican section. You need 30 posts to get there. It's not that much. You'll be there in a week and then I bet you find what you need. Good luck to you
Thank you, Boo Radley! I really appreciate your reply/advice! Yeah, I took a chance and crawled out on a limb trying to purchase some decent product and got totally screwed! Guy never gave me a tracking number or anything. I probably blew his email up trying to get a response out of the guy! I never sent any hateful, or ugly messages (although I really, really wanted to). I did however send him a message asking him to just admit that he never sent my package so I would stop looking/worrying about it. Wouldn't even give me that piece of mind! Sorry sack of $#!+ !! Anyway, I'm sure people like that are a dime a dozen. I'm also pretty sure that there are a few on this site as well. Only difference is that this site has ALOT more member responses, feedback, and advice about particular vendors. I still have ALOT of reading to do on this site. Thanks for letting me know how many posts I need to unlock the Mexican forum. I didn't know that. Like I said, I still have alot of reading to do. I'm sure that most of the info. I need to get familiarized with is already in the existing threads, I just haven't spent enough time reading through them yet. I have read many posts that are in the Mexican forum, but not near all of them. It's good to know that I'll be able to post in the Mexican forum after having made 30 posts. I definitely want to be able to post before I crawl out on another limb and attempt another order. Anyway, sorry for the mini-novel! Just really happy that I actually had a coule of replies already! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Y'alls feedback has really helped boost my confidence in this site. I was starting to think that it was going to be impossible to find the products I'm looking for online! I absolutely HATE trying to conduct purchases on the "street"! Street deals can be a health hazard, if you know what I mean! LOL! Anyhoo... thanks again for your feedback! And I appreciate anything you might be able to tell me that will aid in making a "real deal" here!Have a good one, Boo Radley! Stay safe out there!

Welcome to the site Im new here too similair situation to you so far ive found 2 good contacts

You4ll find what your looking for!!!

Good to meet you strayer! Thanks for the reply! So have you been able to make a succesful order? Just curious. After getting ripped for 5 Benjamin's, I am super skeptical! Thanks again for the reply!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back