How's Metodesnitazine?

Synaps3

I am having trouble finding any reports on this new substance. I have checked reddit and there is only speculation. Hasn't anyone tried this yet and can you let me know the results in your lab?

There is a reddit specific to RC op1s with more info, but reports are that it is very lacking.  Sedation with zero euphoria.  YMMV of course.  Met0nitaz1ne on the other hand is supposed to be quite good.

definitely week, comparable to o-dsmt. Would deff stick on o-dsmt instead.

Met0nitazene is only having an high analgesic potency (52x) but euphoriant value seems to be 3x or less. At least on paper..we will see.

Soon there will be the next one on the way. I really can't stand on this crap that chinese stick only on those analogues, when there are a lot of other compounds, not based on m0rphine, that even with a potency < 3-4x would give an euphoria blast better than 0xymorphone and they are totally legal to synth in china.

But of course, less gain probably since USA is asking only for strong stuff, seen even her0in users were forced to become f3ntanyl users...

They are all just solely about the bottom line ‘mis amigos’... Their main concern is not that it is our absolute favorite, they just wanna know, 1. Cost to manufacture and ship is optimized to be as low cost as possible in most all cases,  2. How much they can sell it for per “mcg“ (not even how much per mg or gram anymore...). 3. How easy is it to synthesize.

And I am sure there are a host of other reasons but our health and enjoyment are not real high on the list...

difficulty/ number of steps in synth, coupled with cost, and availability of precursors determine their bottom line. Whether or not the product will move fast enough at x cost is what influences their decisions. There's a lot of unscheduled compounds in this group, some mega potent, some extremely Euphoric, some with really long legs, and some with all or some of the above combinations. Precursors are cheap enough and many can be used in next project so its a win win. Fluonitizene- best case 40x in mice, hoping 3x in large hairless primates. Metonitizene after that: 100-200x in Mice, demonstrated 10x in people. @superamoeba

Metonitazene has been created before, this isn't the first batch. 10x 10 hrs Highly Euphoric I was told.@RC_researcher79

I thought Metonitazene and Metodesnitazene are different specifically the potency between the 2 and potentially the potency is weaker and has more euphoria from/compared to Metodesnitazene?

It's simply just to new at being available. It will take some time before anymore information is available. Especially considering the shipping times are taking longer than usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metonitazene was around 2y a go from another EU supplier. There was problems with batch consistency so he gave up. But the people they had samples of working batch, confirmed its potency. Maybe is slightly  below 52x analgesic, but anyway is really close. 

From the first reports I had, a dosage of 1mg (no/low tolerance) to 5mg (f3nta users) do the job. The euphoria comes more from the partial action of this compound on Dopamine receptors, otherwise would be purely sedative. Anyway is probably the best "candidate" after Isot0nitazene. Sadly a big bulk got lost. The new batch will be out soon.

Metodesnitazene is trash, at least, for people looking for strong compounds. Got a potency similar to o-dsmt, but since no short/long side effects are known, I would not take unnecessary risks.

Etodesnitazene (Etazene) is the best for euphoria. Pure etazene should be close to fenta potency but who's selling (both the cut version or "Pure") is not selling pure.
There will be a 99% pure Etazene batch in 2 months. Main complain from people is about the super short-acting duration. But for me it's actually more than fine, since is not really something i'd use daily.

Fluo is on the way. There is an open dispute about potency of it. Wikipedia is not to be trusted. 25-50x were on mices. The compound, after i've spoken with a few chemist and checked some papers about Etonitazene analogues from 1933, didn't give enough intel to know what will be the actual potency on human.

If you are lucky, it will be around 5-10x, but if it will be recreational or not, you can just wait and sit to find it out. Could be it's < 1x as well, so totally a waste.

I'm just sick of all those Eto analogue, they don't get even close to f3nta analogues effects. I hope there will be a blanket ban so chinese will focus on one of the HUNDREDS other opioid with a relatively low potency but a super high euphoriant value / very recreational without ficking up yout tolerance.

If you want something decent, I suppose you have to do it by yourself. AP-238 came out as well. The name is just a codename, is actually still an analogue of AP-237 bit potency is around 4x. Could be an interesting alternative, but I'm concerned about both half-life and possible caustic interactions.

From the first reports I've heard, analgesic potency is what expected (talking about METONITAZENE), not Metodesnitazine, this has been confirmed being comparable to o-dsmt or even less potent.

3-5mg of Met0nitazene are comparable to 80mg 0xycodone.
Of course the effect is different; probably more sedating, but at least not so much as Isotonit4t3ne was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back