Http://www.sleeping-Pills.uk.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamDiaz

Can't find anything on here regarding the above site so thought I would post my experience;

Ordered last thursday 7th , paid by card payment, got order no. but no confirmation email.

Heard nothing from them, checked to see if money had been taken and no transactions over the next few days. At that point thought it didn't seem right 5 days and no money taken, wtf ? /default_wacko.png

Tuesday 12th get an email saying my cards been debited correct amount, shortly followed by email appologising and saying they had problems with there system and that its rectified and they were dispatching the order.

Got further email on 13th confirming they have sent out the order and should be with me within next couple of days.

Order turned up in post today 15th.

All looks to be legit, activis diazapam blister packs look same as ones I get from my dr,

but the "proof of the pudding is in the eating" as they say so have just taken one and will see how I feel.

/default_smile.png

Can't find anything on here regarding the above site so thought I would post my experience;

Ordered last thursday 7th , paid by card payment, got order no. but no confirmation email.

Heard nothing from them, checked to see if money had been taken and no transactions over the next few days. At that point thought it didn't seem right 5 days and no money taken, wtf ? /default_wacko.png

Tuesday 12th get an email saying my cards been debited correct amount, shortly followed by email appologising and saying they had problems with there system and that its rectified and they were dispatching the order.

Got further email on 13th confirming they have sent out the order and should be with me within next couple of days.

All looks to be legit, activis diazapam blister packs look same as ones I get from my dr,

but the "proof of the pudding is in the eating" as they say so have just taken one and will see how I feel.

/default_smile.png
Pretty pricey and not very many items available, but glad to see you got your order.  Being the proverbial guinea pig on a new site always sucks.

@ Cam Diaz like the @darkenone said I'm glad You got your order but there any several other vendors that offer much better prices. But shop where You are comfortable. Opiated-

wow extremely expensive site, another one i had not heard of, with it being based in the UK I really cant see it being around for long, As a rule these sites offering these kinds of meds are here today gone tomorrow with the exception of the likes of whitepharmacy as they get around restrictions by getting you to fill in an in depth questionnaire and you actually get a prescription written by a registered GP.

I have seen sites like this set up, build a customer base then turn scam and dissapear with lots of customers money, I am not saying this IOP will go that way by any means whatsoever but its something to bear in mind as they are openly selling controlled meds and even taking payment by CC. TBH I really cant understand how they get away with it for more than a month at most but saying that P4U was around for quite a while before going downhill but that's maybe because they used a Chinese based CC processing provider.

Take care

Anokky

just to update, seem to be the real deal.

The thing mentioned about scamming people etc. did worry me slightly and this thought had crossed my mind when my card details were taken but no money was taken until about 5 days later. This did set some alarm bells ringing and I am comtemplating cancelling that card to avoid any aggro further down the road. Not saying they are but could be harvesting card details to scam at a later date.

I had found them before I found this site and found out about airmail group so tried my luck with them, seems to have paid off. Prob use airmail again as they use special delivery although think that had there not been any problems with their payment processor these guys would have probably been able to get the order out a lot quicker and they did have a landline phone number to call although I never tried to call it.

/default_smile.png

wow extremely expensive site, another one i had not heard of, with it being based in the UK I really cant see it being around for long, As a rule these sites offering these kinds of meds are here today gone tomorrow with the exception of the likes of whitepharmacy as they get around restrictions by getting you to fill in an in depth questionnaire and you actually get a prescription written by a registered GP.

I have seen sites like this set up, build a customer base then turn scam and dissapear with lots of customers money, I am not saying this IOP will go that way by any means whatsoever but its something to bear in mind as they are openly selling controlled meds and even taking payment by CC. TBH I really cant understand how they get away with it for more than a month at most but saying that P4U was around for quite a while before going downhill but that's maybe because they used a Chinese based CC processing provider.

Take care

Anokky

Take care

Anokky

/default_smile.png
if you say things like it look like I and I have seen it many times before. anyone can say that any one can say anything. a small thing its called the truth or evidence. cowards wimps hiding behind a computer giving out advice on nothing. I want to see prove not words what are you a politician. first be a man  

if you say things like it look like I and I have seen it many times before. anyone can say that any one can say anything. a small thing its called the truth or evidence. cowards wimps hiding behind a computer giving out advice on nothing. I want to see prove not words what are you a politician. first be a man  
I think you may have anger issues francoies, Do you work for this IOP?

All I was saying was sites like this don't tend to be around too long due to it being illegal to sell these meds in the UK, Most of the meds on this site are Class C meds so could attract interest from LE, Maybe they will be lucky and will be around longer term who knows. Just something to bear in mind that's all. Of course buy from where you are comfortable.

Chill francoies, Peace and Love, Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho  /default_biggrin.png

Hugs, Anokky xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now Francoies, you've certainly distinguished yourself in two brief posts, and this one is rather benign compared to your first post. As DGSB aptly put it in response to your first post, no one held a gun to your head and forced you to join our community. So long as Heisenberg and I are guardians of the board, this WILL be a safe environment, and one where members need not worry about defending themselves against unprovoked attacks and insults.

Adieu Francoies, et la prochaine fois, à moins d'apprendre à épeler Françoise avant flamboyant autres membres. /default_wacko.png

Jewbacca

Looks like Frank got put in to the twilight zone somewhere between active and banned.

Now I can't easily find his other creative writing contribution referred too since his user profile is greyed out /default_wink.png .

Hope it wasn't because of my analogy, H.  Been working really hard on not being a bitch.  S-
Oh no, not in the least. You saw the content of the post, and I'd say that it merited entering the launch codes all on its own.

Oh no, not in the least. You saw the content of the post, and I'd say that it merited entering the launch codes all on its own.
Thought so... just wanted to make sure.  Thanks, JB.  Tener una tarde maravillosa!  S-

Good Afternoon,

For any one located in the US, I just did a live chat with this vendor and was advised that they do NOT ship to the US.

Thank you,

David

I had seen this same site on the good list and the blacklist so that right there is a red flag for me personally so it is a not not a site I'm willing to try

This thread is a year old Ryan. But yes, they are on the blacklist, avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back