https://benzopharmacy.store

hokusai

Hey there.

So I came across this site and began an order for 10mg o><yc0d0n3 that were on sale for a buck each. as I mine my bitcoin, I didn't have a lot to spend so I put in an order for 40 tabs. the payment went through but its on hold until I pay for 120 more (I was unaware of the 160 min). I've been talking to someone thru the site on whatsapp, they've been verry kind, but I'm a bit worried as I've never done this before and I'm paranoid about getting into trouble, as well as getting ripped off, or being sent fake things.

has anyone else tried this site?

do you think I should continue or take the $40 loss and a lesson learned? I did it before really coming here and deciding to donate. I am hoping to find some way to obtain pain meds from Canada and ordering over the border scares me honestly..

can anyone verify this site, or offer advice?

much appreciated 😊

https://benzopharmacy.store/product/oxycodone-10mg/

hok

That is highly likely a scam.  No one in the world sells oxy that cheap.  Especially real oxy.  No one would even sell fent oxy that cheap.  Not saying there arent sites that are legit, but a ton of sites like that are most def fake, especially the ones selling hard to find stuff, or selling everything under the sun so they pop up in more search results, and/or sites selling everything at unbelievable prices.  I would most definitely not send them any more money and just count it as a loss and lesson learned.  Sorry!

ugh. that is disappointing. so, what do they just take the btc and run? when you contact them, they just dodge.. then the site just up and vanishes one day? eesh $40 usd is a lot for me, but better than the $200 I might have shelled out. thanks for the heads up, @DoomKitty

on the off chance.. I'm wondering if anyone here may have dealt with them and came out on top. I guess I'm being hopeful.. gunna take me a little bit to refill the coffers.

@hokusai A lot of times operations like that do a typical reel in.  Similar to whats happening now where you make an order, and then its "oh we have a 160 minimum" which you pay, then suddenly "oh we need another 100 because shipping is hard" and on and on bleeding you dry.  You could always see what happens if you ask for a refund. If they are legit they will refund you.

oh really? I didn't even think about trying to do that. thanks, maybe I'll do that. it'd be nice to get it back and put it into something I find here.. 

can you steer me in the right direction by chance? I'm really not sure what do at this point. I'm a donator now but I don't want to post the wrong thing in the wrong place. I'd be happy to find some of what I tried to order from that site. like perc, oc, not high voltage stuff I'm in it just to be able to function and not be in constant agony all day. also, I'm not familiar with a lot of the lingo I encounter eg mags/magazines, LL, to name a couple. I'm a total n00b, what can I say? 🤪

any help/advice would be appreciated. 😊

An update on this.

I messaged the person and they were quite insulted I insinuated their site might be a scam site. not the reaction I was going for. They asked for my wallet to send a refund, which I gave but it's been over an hour and I'm still not seeing the funds there.

I gave them an option to either refund, or set aside shop policy just once and just ship the 40 I ordered. I said I'd be glad to be a repeat customer if they honoured either request, as well as get the word out on their shop for them if I was to have a good experience. 

so far.. not great.. but I'll keep you all posted.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back