Hydrocodone Combo Products Sch Ii On Oct 6

mrsjones

Hydrocodone containing products will be rescheduled to Sch II come October 6th. It will be interesting to see how this affects patients. Not sure how this will affect online pharmacies.

i know it will make it harder for pain patients to receive help.  we're already hearing horror stories of people post-op who can't get pain meds.  something's wrong when doctors won't prescribe for people who really need it.

In the long run, I feel sure this will only serve to deteriorate the schedule II barrier.  Most doctors are not going to let their patients languish in pain when the same established medication is still available.  They'll just need to stock up on CII prescription pads and carry on.  Eventually, other CII medications that have been out of favor will have increases in sales because prescribers will realize that if they are going to write for a CII, it may as well be the the most effective choice.

Patients preparing for surgery should always meet their surgeon and anesthesiologist beforehand and discuss post surgical pain management.  If the doctor won't commit to top quality pain control, that should be a deal-breaker except in an emergency.

And now Tr@m@dol seems to have been rescheduled too? What are these guys thinking? Surely prescribing the best care for your patient is the most important factor here - and if your patient is in severe pain then as a medical professional you should not have to think twice about prescribing the best treatment/pain med available? The world sure is a crazy place!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back