I AM BACK

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Its been a hard struggle , lost my job at 2 major corporations, but now i am with the best EMPLOYER......TRUMP Mentioned our company on .T.V,,,, i am working to get my sales license to sell HEALTH INSURANCE>>>> I AM A JUNIOR ASSOCIATE!!!
I MISSED YOU ALL

I'm so happy to see you @Def_Starr! I missed you I was MIA for almost a year. I went through menopause then my health went to hell. I am so sorry to hear about your struggles. It breaks my heart to see our country this way! Seems like everyone is hurting now. We sold our house by you but my sister just bought a house by you so eventually I will get to have coffee with you. Ill pay for lunch! My husband wanted to sell I didn't. He gets so worked up watching Rachel Maddow and MSNBC that we are looking at houses in Mexico in case Trump gets re elected. I hate that he thinks where our winter house was is a Republican State so he hates it now. Its so stupid! I have to admit I am glad I am at my house now because of the summers. I have to clean out my inbox so I can send you a pm. It is great seeing you are okay now . You were truly missed. Love you Heavenlee. 

@PB&Jelly Its great to see you as well. I miss talking about music. You have to post I will pm you as well. Love you!

OMG hi Ms @LBGIRL213 how are you doing? I was looking for you when I came back. Just wanted to tell you how great it is to see you again. I hope your doing well. I need to go through my pm"s so I can write you. Love u Heavenler

@Heavenlee I was so glad to see your post! I was gone for a bit too and didn't see many familiar faces (or should  I say names lol) when I came back! Glad you are back! Have a great holiday weekend!!  

Hugs

hey all, just working allot stupid gov shutdown last year, car accident lost 3 jobs in past 2 insurances..now working at another call center...fkin boring

I'm so happy to see you @Def_Starr! I missed you I was MIA for almost a year. I went through menopause then my health went to hell. I am so sorry to hear about your struggles. It breaks my heart to see our country this way! Seems like everyone is hurting now. We sold our house by you but my sister just bought a house by you so eventually I will get to have coffee with you. Ill pay for lunch! My husband wanted to sell I didn't. He gets so worked up watching Rachel Maddow and MSNBC that we are looking at houses in Mexico in case Trump gets re elected. I hate that he thinks where our winter house was is a Republican State so he hates it now. Its so stupid! I have to admit I am glad I am at my house now because of the summers. I have to clean out my inbox so I can send you a pm. It is great seeing you are okay now . You were truly missed. Love you Heavenlee. 

@PB&Jelly Its great to see you as well. I miss talking about music. You have to post I will pm you as well. Love you!
same, missed you also and the forum

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back