I Am New :)

tirviner

Hey all! I just found this site and am very happy about it /default_smile.png I am in pain all the time from chronic lower back pain

Hey all! I just found this site and am very happy about it /default_smile.png I am in pain all the time from chronic lower back pain
Welcome to you, it can be a bit "painful" at first to navigate a new method of relief, but you have stumbled onto a great place here. Look forward to your contributions.Beranda

Many of us are.  This is a good place with a good family of people.  Start slow.  Read all you can.  Welcome.

Welcome to the community! I'm confident that you'll find a great many wonderful people who will understand what you're going through, and that you'll find both excellent guidance as well as lasting friendships. Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of assistance in any way!

Sorry my gif is tiny and not animated, some board prob perhaps, but my intentions were good.

Let me try this.................WELCOME...........somewhat better, I tried.

Last edited:
Alrighty then! If you click that welcome gif tirviner it will get larger and animate, alot of trouble I know and it should just work but it doesnt. Maybe its something I did, not sure, but I tried.

You're already alot of trouble, hope you're worth it. <----- J/K! /default_biggrin.png

Welcome to the community, I am a newbie too and I have found this to be a fantastic and hugely helpful place. Good luck to you tirverner!

You are the best looking flower I have seen all day.  Welcome aboard and happy reading.

Sorry tirviner, PM solication is not allowed.

On the positive side, if you don't get out much and spend most of your time at home.. gives you plenty of time to read! ;)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back