I am so lucky to have found you guys!!!

sshauts08

Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon this site and let me tell you, it is saving my life!!! For all of you who suffer from Fibromayalgia and all the other curveballs it throws at you, I wanted to say that you are not alone. I have been struggling with sever anxiety and mood swings for years now and finally was diagnosed 2 years ago. I am here to connect and learn from others not only about symptoms and treatments, but how it affects other's lives and the lives of people around you. When it comes to the D word, you name it, I've been on it. I cant tell you how many prescriptions doctors have given me. I have also gone the other route and cut all meds, turning to an organic, vegan therapy. It is worth it as well. So please anyone out there, share your story with me, I want to help as much as I need all of you out there! Thanks for reading my novel /default_smile.png

Hello,

Thanks for the introduction and welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your posts.

2earls

Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon this site and let me tell you, it is saving my life!!! For all of you who suffer from Fibromayalgia and all the other curveballs it throws at you, I wanted to say that you are not alone. I have been struggling with sever anxiety and mood swings for years now and finally was diagnosed 2 years ago. I am here to connect and learn from others not only about symptoms and treatments, but how it affects other's lives and the lives of people around you. When it comes to the D word, you name it, I've been on it. I cant tell you how many prescriptions doctors have given me. I have also gone the other route and cut all meds, turning to an organic, vegan therapy. It is worth it as well. So please anyone out there, share your story with me, I want to help as much as I need all of you out there! Thanks for reading my novel /default_smile.png
hey there, welcome to the forums.  Im a severe fibro sufferer.  Docs/meds you name it I have tried it too..

So many days I cannot get out of bed and im in tears.  I was diagnosed when I was in my early 20's and then after I had my last son 7yrs ago It got a million times worse...

I hate to say its nice that others know what im going through, as I want nobody to go through this...but it is nice to have other that really do understand what you go through day to day..

happy posting...x /default_smile.png

Wow, Its great to get some responses so quickly. Thank you ‌@2earls for the welcome.

I would never wish this disorder on anyone. I fear of it getting worse since it is slowly becoming more and more debilitating. My mornings are the worst. I also experience crazy mood swings, inability to focus, insomnia and the worst is the darn pain. I am sure you know all about this.@sadminion If you don't mind me asking, what kind of treatments have you found helpful? ‌

I do not have fibromyalgia and I'm so grateful my soon to be ex and my mother who is a dope fiend says she has it, but I really think she doesn't but uses it to get her many drugs from her doctors who write her for anything. But I do have a very good friend my pot man who I definitely believe he has it, he is seeing a therapist who specializes in suicidal patients, I can see the pain in his face, the way he walks, and just see the agony he is in and my heart breaks for him. He has gone through everything, spinal taps, mri's, tons of different medications, they seem to change every month because he says none of them help. He smokes weed so the doctor will only write him for klonopins because he smokes weed. So I give him some of my Xanax, he says it helps him much better, and I'd do anything to ease his pain. The last week he really has frightened me, he is in such pain that he has been threatening suicide everyday, I have so much on my plate going on right now with all the problems I'm dealing with, I can't be with him 24 hours a day. But I'm glad you brought this up and joined the forum, I'll get him to join so he can see he is not alone and there are other people who suffer like you, and maybe the people who suffer from fibromyalgia can help each other out, this is what this board is all about, helping each other. I've said it many times, when I went through the roughest time of my life two years ago, I was literally batshit crazy and suiidal and a few very trusted friends helped me get out of an abusive relationship and gave me the courage to leave. The psychiatrist wasn't helping me, it was this board that helped me and the many caring people on it. Anyways, I'm wishing you the best and welcome, please feel free to write anytime, I'm always here and so are many others here to listen!

love and light

heav

Wow, Its great to get some responses so quickly. Thank you ‌@2earls for the welcome.

I would never wish this disorder on anyone. I fear of it getting worse since it is slowly becoming more and more debilitating. My mornings are the worst. I also experience crazy mood swings, inability to focus, insomnia and the worst is the darn pain. I am sure you know all about this.@sadminion If you don't mind me asking, what kind of treatments have you found helpful? ‌
not much relief really, have tried m0orphine, which did nothing...percs, vics, roxs 10, , 20, 30 and 60, fent patches, 25, 50, 75 and 100 mcg...both together, muscle relaxers, trigger shots..anti inflammatory ...on and on and on. and nerve meds like cymbalta and norontin ..

right now im not with pain doc, im on a very lesser dose then im supposed to be on and that would significantly help me because like who can afford it?

I take 10- 15 milg of rockies in the morning or i cannot move...it hurts so much...and lately i been waking up screaming in pain so i need to take extra..

during the day i try to deal with it as much as possible, i take aleve three at once..my tummy is all screwed up from that..

i basically pace myself and know my limits and try my darndest not to go over them or i will pay for a week.

not much relief really, have tried m0orphine, which did nothing...percs, vics, roxs 10, , 20, 30 and 60, fent patches, 25, 50, 75 and 100 mcg...both together, muscle relaxers, trigger shots..anti inflammatory ...on and on and on. and nerve meds like cymbalta and norontin ..

right now im not with pain doc, im on a very lesser dose then im supposed to be on and that would significantly help me because like who can afford it?

I take 10- 15 milg of rockies in the morning or i cannot move...it hurts so much...and lately i been waking up screaming in pain so i need to take extra..

during the day i try to deal with it as much as possible, i take aleve three at once..my tummy is all screwed up from that..

i basically pace myself and know my limits and try my darndest not to go over them or i will pay for a week.
Goodness, that's so much to put in your body. I couldn't afford the Cymbalta even though everyone swore by it. I don't think that works for anything. I've tried a crazy variety of narcotics, muscle relaxers (the restless legs are the worst), arthritis meds and finally came across trams. They are the only thing that gets me out of bed and out of the house. If you have time I tried this therapy called the gerson therapy. It is intense, very strict diet but its been known to rid of all the toxins in the blood, which is pretty much what's causing our daily struggles. Good to hear your end of this all, I can relate to a lot of it.

I do not have fibromyalgia and I'm so grateful my soon to be ex and my mother who is a dope fiend says she has it, but I really think she doesn't but uses it to get her many drugs from her doctors who write her for anything. But I do have a very good friend my pot man who I definitely believe he has it, he is seeing a therapist who specializes in suicidal patients, I can see the pain in his face, the way he walks, and just see the agony he is in and my heart breaks for him. He has gone through everything, spinal taps, mri's, tons of different medications, they seem to change every month because he says none of them help. He smokes weed so the doctor will only write him for klonopins because he smokes weed. So I give him some of my Xanax, he says it helps him much better, and I'd do anything to ease his pain. The last week he really has frightened me, he is in such pain that he has been threatening suicide everyday, I have so much on my plate going on right now with all the problems I'm dealing with, I can't be with him 24 hours a day. But I'm glad you brought this up and joined the forum, I'll get him to join so he can see he is not alone and there are other people who suffer like you, and maybe the people who suffer from fibromyalgia can help each other out, this is what this board is all about, helping each other. I've said it many times, when I went through the roughest time of my life two years ago, I was literally batshit crazy and suiidal and a few very trusted friends helped me get out of an abusive relationship and gave me the courage to leave. The psychiatrist wasn't helping me, it was this board that helped me and the many caring people on it. Anyways, I'm wishing you the best and welcome, please feel free to write anytime, I'm always here and so are many others here to listen!

love and light

heav
Wow, I did not think I would get such responses, I am so  glad you found this. That is unreal. It is so hard because so many doctors/pill pushers can really turn your life into hell. You become reliant on these meds and for me when I run out I am mortified. I'm sorry to hear about you and your friend but glad that this forum helped you out. I think it will help me too. I will say x@n@x is a life saver for me especially morning and late nights. It is hard to come by, I use a supplier myself. As for the pain, I see a natural doctor who specializes in natural remedies and cures for all types of disorders. Pills aren't always the best way to go. Maybe your friend could find a dr. near him. Acupuncture is amazing as well. I also mention this to someone else but there is a therapy/diet I would highly recommend. you can read about it online it is called the Gerson Therapy. You basically eat a vegan diet and juice ALOT of vegetables. This pumps your body with nutrients and then you flush them out using a method they will tell you about. It is not for everyone but I was desperate at one point in my life and tried it and felt "okay" for the first time in a while. I hope the best of luck to both of you. Please feel free to pm or reply anytime I love to help.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back