I Am So Thankful To Find You!

kiki0730

Good afternoon all! I can't even describe how thankful I was to find your forum.  I have spent numerous hours perusing the sight and taking in so many pieces of information.  

A little about me...Just your average 40+ person that has degenerative disk disease with herniated disks (L4-L5, L-5-S1), 2 failed back surgeries in less than 12 months...and an MRI appointment for tomorrow to talk about surgery number 3 :-(.  

On a positive note? Your site is exactly what I have been looking for!  I am anxious to start  meeting the other members and finding hidden gems throughout the process.  

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community.

Keeks

Welcome to DBG Keeks!

It's now your community too : )

Good luck tomorrow...

~P~

Thank you so much!  I appreciate the good luck wishes.  Hopefully I can contribute to others as well.  Have a great night.

HI!

Im new here too used to be on PR. But I bet this site is hopping now with all the new stupid drug laws. 

How did the digenerative disk disease start may I ask?

Im on month 6 of daily neck pain. ITs really nuts. Im only 29 and its freaking me out.. My uncle suffered the same thing.. its so bad for him I dread having similar problems!

HI!

Im new here too used to be on PR. But I bet this site is hopping now with all the new stupid drug laws. 

How did the digenerative disk disease start may I ask?

Im on month 6 of daily neck pain. ITs really nuts. Im only 29 and its freaking me out.. My uncle suffered the same thing.. its so bad for him I dread having similar problems!
Hi Zealious,  good to have you on this forum.  The information you can find on this site is amazing.  My DDD is hereditary and I started having back issues when I was in my early 30s.  I was an active road bike and marathon runner until 4 years ago when I was training for a run.  I twisted my back and that was the end of it.  I've done it all...acupuncture, physical therapy, chiropractic care, injections and finally surgery.  Many people can get by with stretching and OTC drugs.  Unfortunately I am past that level.  What levels are you experiencing pain in your neck?  My sister has had neck surgery twice and just had a radio frequency ablasion done.  That is where they fry the nerves and the pain subsides.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back