I Am Very Upset And Am Seeking Advice Re: Fastest Shipper.

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

For several years I was a member of this forum (2000-2004) when I lived in Las Vegas.

I lost my job during the recession in 2005 and am finally just getting back on my feet.

It has taken me several months to save enough money to place an order for anti-anxiety medication.

On 11/16 I placed this order (after re-subscribing here and reading pages and pages on my day off) at Pal###### and like many said, it showed up as pending for several days on my bank account before it fell off.  That's fine, I thought, because people said it would show back up.

It didn't.

So then a few days ago I decided to try T10 and though the gentleman was very quick to respond he said my bank declined the charge- suggesting that happens alot with overseas companies.

So then I started thinking- that's probably what happened with Pal, too.

I have just spent an hour on the phone with my bank answering all kinds of security questions and they say I have 48 hours I can order overseas.

I know.  Read, read, read, read....  I HAVE.  I am trying so hard to dig deep into threads where I can figure out what SY,. Max, etc. means.  But  I work 10 hours a day and am so exhausted when I get home I can only read so much.

Is there anyone out there who can point me to a place where I can order in the next 24 hours (no matter how expensive at this point) so that I can get some medicine delivered in the next few days?

I can't tell you how grateful I would be.

Most sincerely, Baby Camelot.

Times have changed you best get reading and you shall find what you seek, references are like family members we all have a few.

For several years I was a member of this forum (2000-2004) when I lived in Las Vegas.

I lost my job during the recession in 2005 and am finally just getting back on my feet.

It has taken me several months to save enough money to place an order for anti-anxiety medication.

On 11/16 I placed this order (after re-subscribing here and reading pages and pages on my day off) at Pal###### and like many said, it showed up as pending for several days on my bank account before it fell off. That's fine, I thought, because people said it would show back up.

It didn't.

So then a few days ago I decided to try T10 and though the gentleman was very quick to respond he said my bank declined the charge- suggesting that happens alot with overseas companies.

So then I started thinking- that's probably what happened with Pal, too.

I have just spent an hour on the phone with my bank answering all kinds of security questions and they say I have 48 hours I can order overseas.

I know. Read, read, read, read.... I HAVE. I am trying so hard to dig deep into threads where I can figure out what SY,. Max, etc. means. But I work 10 hours a day and am so exhausted when I get home I can only read so much.

Is there anyone out there who can point me to a place where I can order in the next 24 hours (no matter how expensive at this point) so that I can get some medicine delivered in the next few days?

I can't tell you how grateful I would be.

Most sincerely, Baby Camelot.
SY is referencing a location not a vendor and Max is an email only vendor and not an option for "quick" delivery. I guess he is still reliable. I've never used him.

Check out the Mexican section of the forum. Read the posts from the past several weeks and you should be able to determine who is pretty consistent right now.

From what I understand, "overnight" is now at least two days and most vendors only ship on designated days of the week. I would count on a 3-4 day turn around if you go that route.

Good luck and be safe.

Thank ALL of you guys for your help.

Monday I barely made it to the bank before they closed, after getting off work- mainly because I wasn't sure where or how to do the whole MG/WU thing.  They promised they would allow T10 access to charge my account.

Yesterday morning before work ( Wed 9:30 AM) I contacted T10 (as they had instructed me to do) and let them know they could charge me now.

By the time I got home from work last night about 9 PM I had 4 emails in this order: Pending, Processing, a really nice personal note wishing me a Happy Stress-free holiday with my family (LOL), and Mailed.  I checked my bank and was charged the correct amount.

I know it will take a while to get here but man, they sure treated me promptly and nicely.  I'll post when I get it.  I don't expect it before Christmas but miracles DO happen to those who believe.

Thanks to all of you very much and have a happy holiday season.

Love, Camelot.

PS. The last few years I turned to wine to try and relax before sleep and am afraid I have developed a drinking problem so I'm trying the Roche V in hopes of going cold turkey the next month on alcohol.  I'm sure it's debatable that one should switch from one vice to another but I live in a small town and the docs here won't prescribe it at all. Period.

Bubba said:
I had an email from Max in my inbox this morning, he's back!! I don't have enough posts to post it in the email section
Wow that is exciting! I will let people know inthemax section! If you place an order and recieve......let meknow. i will pm you so you canrespond to it!

@Bubba where did Max contact you from?  I was sure I had all of his lines.  You really should share that info.

Bubba said:
I had an email from Max in my inbox this morning, he's back!! I don't have enough posts to post it in the email section
He has not emailed me back iv been trying forever.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back