i cant find my way around to anythi ng

• Thread starter Thread starter greggy
  • Start date Start date
G

greggy

I am in desperate neeed of things and cant afford thzem thzrough my pharmacies I  used to order through places here but my mom and dad were dyingand I got caught up in that for last years and been in and out of hospitals with torn esophagus kidney stones anxiety and now I can find any place which will reliably send starlite wont send to west coast

Hey Greggy,

Sorry to to hear about your situation, but surely there are many other approved vendors that will ship to your area?

~P~

who is exactly approved. forgive I am slow I just got out of the hospital after my esophagus tore open

I see you've been a member for over a year, so maybe check out some of the vendors you have used previously?..

Check through the vendor threads who carry the product you are looking for and read the comments and feedback, on say the last 5-10 pages, more for the extra piece of mind... This is usually a good indication of reliability and quality... Although nothing can ever be 100% guaranteed, you can be pretty sure that if they have many pages of glowing reviews and are not in the blacklist section, they are good to go!... 

Like I said before, you have my sympathy, you seem to have had a tough time of late?

hope you find what you're looking for,

~P~

All the vendors listed outside of the blacklist are approved. You can access a few more vendors with a small donation to the forum, but there are some good ones that are available without donating as well. Depends what you are looking for.

who is exactly approved. forgive I am slow I just got out of the hospital after my esophagus tore open
@greggy. I know & understand how you feel when in distress from disease and feeling very unwell. I know I have only been a member a matter of around a week but if you can then put aside say an hour and methodically go through the list of posts. I am doing just that myself. The other thing is that making a donation will open topics that are not open for you to browse right now. I am in the process of waiting on a couple,of orders and I am a little anxious if honest and I guess this is quite justified when you have not got money to waste and it's a first plus the thought of being scammed is probably at the back of the mind too. 

I really hope,that you get better very soon and are able to feel less stressed when looking through the many subjects on here. I've found this forum to be very well moderated and as long as you use common sense then you will get help from others. If you still find it too much then maybe reach out to the admin and see if they can help you. I'm sorry to hear of your ill health, it affects and has a knock on affect into every facet of,our lives. I wish you all the best and hope you find what you're looking for. 

If you do then maybe you could tell Bono from U2 ;)

Take care mate

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back