I Feel Lucky to Have Found this Community

Ipon

A little bit about what led me to discover this community/family. Eleven years ago I began treatment for panic disorder. For a very long time things went well. Maybe too well. I was given Klonopin 2MGx3 times per day and during most of 2018 was being given 2MGx4 times per day. My world began to end around the last quarter of 2018. My doctor began cancelling appointments which led to blatantly just not showing up to the office. He did continue to e-scribe for awhile even though he was not keeping appointments but, then he dropped the bomb. He closed his practice and literally abandoned all his patients. I had to scramble to find a new doctor to treat my panic disorder. The problem with this was every doctor was all the sudden scared to death to prescribe a benzo. My first new doctor immediately put me on 5MGx3 times per day of Valium. I had no idea about benzo equivalencies and could not figure out why after about day five I began to get really sick. I made an emergency appointment with him to tell him what was happening to me mentally and physically. He was smug and simply told me I was addicted to benzodiazepines. I suffered horribly for seven weeks and began trying to solve my own problem after I realized all three of the doctors I went to see wanted nothing to do with benzos and were looking to taper their patients fast. I had to treat myself. I have for the most part got my life back by acquiring and researching clonazolam, diclazepam, etizolam, flualprazolam and alprazolam presses. 

Sorry to hear about your situation, but am not surprised. A quick search found this conversion calculator. Perhaps it would help. I did the kl2op to v@l and was shocked at the reduction.

https://clincalc.com/Benzodiazepine/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your situation, but am not surprised. A quick search found this conversion calculator. Perhaps it would help. I did the kl2op to v@l and was shocked at the reduction.

https://clincalc.com/Benzodiazepine/
Hi Stas56. Thanks for the reply and the calculator. You are right the potency difference is incredible. That doctor could have killed me and for many weeks I thought I would die or have a seizure. Emergency rooms are no help at all. That's why I had to start treating my panic disorder myself.

I can't vouch to the accuracy of that calculator. It might be worth doing some searching. YMMV

Just trying to help

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't vouch to the accuracy of that calculator. It might be worth doing some searching. YMMV

Just trying to help
Your help and support is much appreciated. The calculator is good. I've done much research on the topic of equivalencies and it is quite accurate. Thanks for being around.

Your help and support is much appreciated. The calculator is good. I've done much research on the topic of equivalencies and it is quite accurate. Thanks for being around.
That is what most of us are here for. To help each other out in this great community. Thanks

. Thanks to get no to activate last dog on a wild west wind.  Ckinda winds of changes

Killing new crew getting the addiction oligists for your reasoning

Happy this chart even got to me to get seeing

@Ipon Nice to hear that I am not alone in my quest to have a normal life with Panic Disorder. I too never asked for Benzos, they were prescribed to me. Some doctors have treated me like some kind "addict."  (No judgement for those who enjoy recreational use) I have since talked to dr.s who have explained that anyone who takes benzos become dependent. And people with my illness need to live with that fact. But it is behavior, or a constant seeking of a high that makes dependence into addiction. Some small comfort. Klonopin is what works for me. The problem that I have found is that U.S. generics of the medication are terrible. The efficacy  is very low as compared to the way overpriced Roche. That is why I am stumbling my way around online pharms. So far, not such great results.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back