I feel stupid...

mind_my_own

Don't have enough posts to pm moderator but I would like feedback and *think* this is the right place?

Was hesitant to post... 

Paid ON plus tiny extra as gift, received email next day saying it would be tues (awesome). Then Tues I received email saying it would be sat to which I responded oh no I needed that for this week thought it would be ON... they responded "I'm seeing" and then sent TN for wed arrival so I thought great it was just a little mix up. 

Letter received, then last night received email saying I didn't send enough funds. I freaked and double-checked  and saw I did send correct amount. I tried to clear up confusion, then got an email saying that I owed 200 for rush delivery, that I had asked for extra rush.

Help please? Sorry it's a novel.

Don't have enough posts to pm moderator but I would like feedback and *think* this is the right place?

Was hesitant to post... 

Paid ON plus tiny extra as gift, received email next day saying it would be tues (awesome). Then Tues I received email saying it would be sat to which I responded oh no I needed that for this week thought it would be ON... they responded "I'm seeing" and then sent TN for wed arrival so I thought great it was just a little mix up. 

Letter received, then last night received email saying I didn't send enough funds. I freaked and double-checked  and saw I did send correct amount. I tried to clear up confusion, then got an email saying that I owed 200 for rush delivery, that I had asked for extra rush.

Hi there, this looks like it should be in a vendors thread? The review itself is fine though!

Was hesitant to post... 

Be careful this is a common scam strategy,the please send more money for delivery is an old and used frequently.I have heard of this quite a few times and every time its been a scam.Sorry for your loss of $,but there's PLENTY of legit sources here so stick to those in future my friend.Your not the first or the last to be caught out so PLEASE don't beat yourself up too much?.

Peace 

Bliss.....

Thanks all for responding! Sorry I  went radio silent I was worried about saying anything more because the vendor left me alone about it and then offered to include me in one of his VIP special groups... so I'm hoping there's nothing more to come if it? 

Sorry again I was scared. Thank you, yes, @PTFC is right. I'm sorry I don't want to list the vendor if that's alright with you? It feels "left alone" and I don't want to stir the pot... I posted because I was genuinely scared and worried and seeking advice, but now that some time has passed I especially don't want to cause any trouble. It is a vendor listed on banner.

It's no problem whatsoever @mind_my_own! If you are happy, that is all that matters. We'll always do our best to assist you, just ask for myself or 2earls. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back