I had a package domestic carrier says was undeliverable--could use some advice

Biteme

They managed to deliver the 1st package without much problem (from the same order) but it was pretty beat up, to the point that contents may have been visible if someone wanted to look. Now the seller says I should contact the PO and see if I can claim the 2nd package before it gets sent back, which is what tracking says is happening. I don't know if that's a good idea. I may be a bit paranoid here, but could this be a set up? And am I better off ignoring it and letting it go back to seller in India. The seller says they will reship it but it would probably be another month before I see it as these people have been on the slow side.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you are paranoid at all.  If the carrier is who I think it is, I would probably wait for a re-ship.  I would like to think that the $9.00 and hour employee wouldn't care about the contents but that is something I would not be willing to risk.  I don't think its a set up, per-se but I could see it not working out in your favor if you did show up. If the contents are a regular med and not on a schedule than I might be willing to risk it.   I am surprised they have not attempted to re-deliver it.  Can you call them and ask them to leave it like they did the first parcel?   If not, I would just wait for a re-ship.   I don't think you are paranoid, you are just being smart.   

I gave up a shipment when tracking showed "you parcel is ready for pickup".  I thought, "that never happened before".  I said, "screw it and let it go".  I figured if it doesn't make sense, don't risk it.  They never sent me another notice and I never went in and picked it up.  I have read where people go in and have to show their ID and when the package is handed to them, the authorities arrest you for receiving illegal d$^%s.

After ratso5 posted I remembered something a friend of mine experienced.....He was locked up after going having a parcel delivered to him.  The local men in blue actually dressed up like delivery people and presented his parcel to him.  He was subsequently arrested and spent approx 18 months in the pokey.  I am quite certain what he received and what you are waiting for are completely different things.  His was green, sticky and stinky and weighed approx 5 lbs.    Needless to say I would not put it past them to be waiting on you with a new set of silver bracelets.   I would not risk and once again you are not being paranoid.....

I'm not planning on going to visit them. This is a somewhat different situation in that no one informed me specifically that they tried to deliver the package & that I should get it at the PO. I just saw on tracking that the package was undelivereable & was going back to the sender. It's quite possible that the address was just messed up, since the other package I received looked pretty beat up. I'll let the sender deal with it since they said they'd reship it's nothing I need right away.

Well it seems now that it's just the PO dicking me around. I had this sent to my work since I was expecting a LL at home and I expect it returned as undeliverable because they tried to bring it at 11 pm last night. On tracking today it said the package left the PO at 7:31 PM & my office closes at 6 so I'm expecting another notice that it was undeliverable. They never left a failed delivery notice because the elevators get locked after business hours. So I ended up trying to call the PO to ask about it & after about 20 attempts (hangups, numbers listed that didn't exist, etc) I spoke to someone who told me he couldn't do anything because the supervisors had gone home for the day. Aaarrggh! And I'm expecting 2 more packages from this order that haven't even made it to the PO yet.

I wouldn't worry about it.  If the FEDs wanted to nail you it would probably track like a champ with no errors until they did a controlled delivery.  Its like a wire tap, if they are listening you will probably get the best connection you've ever had, not hear clicking and static.  It is probably just a PO mistake.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back