I have suggestion

• Thread starter Thread starter Lyndyt
  • Start date Start date
L

Lyndyt

Hi there,I have am new and have been browsing,Ive noted that much of the info is all the way back from 2011..I would prefer recent info..I am happy to see that there are long term vendors but Im reading and then I find out they are  no longer or switched to another  owner..stuff like that.would it be an idea to refresh the dates to bring them up to present time or at least within the past few yrs?

Maybe you should read from current dates back instead of reading old posts. There is a button at the top of the page that shows you current activity.

I find it useful to go back even 5 years to see if that vendor ever had a problem or if it's been nothing but good things going on . Things often repeat itself and if it has happened once it could always happen again 

I find it useful to go back even 5 years to see if that vendor ever had a problem or if it's been nothing but good things going on . Things often repeat itself and if it has happened once it could always happen again 
Things could always happen again of course . It's not an exact science. That's why in the vendor threads we want to see reviews and direct questions only. With a few minutes reading you can see exactly what s going on just now, and of course, as long back as the thread goes.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back