I Have The Worst Luck!

I'm having a problem. I guess it shouldn't technically be posted as a topic of personal advice but I do have a personal problem for the past few hours.

My problem is that my nose is clogged up. Not, oh, I can get a little though, get some of the bad stuff moving, no: ITS A BARRICADE!!!!!

i tried some nasal saline but it only made it worse. I used a Net-Pot but it made absolutely no difference at at all. So I used to pretty strong Wilson's of Sharrow Original and Genuine nasal tobacco snuff, but stuff that sealed the deal.

Now, I've got a feeling so down, yeah I've got a feeling so down.

I still feel like partying but this nostril block ruining my plans. I can use pills orally buy aggghhh, did a high dose of that sublingual because a member recommended it. The rush was like being on an elevator you didn't know you were on. Or one of those spinning restaurants. I sell Dramamine outside Space Needle in Seattle saying," Awww.,man, that thing don't spin fast but man, it has a effect on you. You ever hear out of one ear better than the other one? Of shit you? That makes you 3x more likely to get sick up there" Oh, I've got other lines too.

But I live at home, if my anything is going on in my room she will think there is something. She recently caught a shipment so I am suspect. I got this one (more fun and expensive by her)....ummm, yeah....so what? I need a HUGE BUMP right now!

PLEASE HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
Google "plugging" on erowid or bluelight.

All my knowledge of this is second hand, btw. :)

I'm having a problem. I guess it shouldn't technically be posted as a topic of personal advice but I do have a personal problem for the past few hours.

My problem is that my nose is clogged up. Not, oh, I can get a little though, get some of the bad stuff moving, no: ITS A BARRICADE!!!!!

i tried some nasal saline but it only made it worse. I used a Net-Pot but it made absolutely no difference at at all. So I used to pretty strong Wilson's of Sharrow Original and Genuine nasal tobacco snuff, but stuff that sealed the deal.

Now, I've got a feeling so down, yeah I've got a feeling so down.

I still feel like partying but this nostril block ruining my plans. I can use pills orally buy aggghhh, did a high dose of that sublingual because a member recommended it. The rush was like being on an elevator you didn't know you were on. Or one of those spinning restaurants. I sell Dramamine outside Space Needle in Seattle saying," Awww.,man, that thing don't spin fast but man, it has a effect on you. You ever hear out of one ear better than the other one? Of shit you? That makes you 3x more likely to get sick up there" Oh, I've got other lines too.

But I live at home, if my anything is going on in my room she will think there is something. She recently caught a shipment so I am suspect. I got this one (more fun and expensive by her)....ummm, yeah....so what? I need a HUGE BUMP right now!

PLEASE HELP
Quit for a couple of weeks. Booze instead. Or plugging will do it if you don't mind water up your backdoor.

Best

MVT

FOUND THIS ON YAHOO ANSWERS. It is absolutely the best remedy for a stuffy nose!

Traditional Scottish Whisky Toddy

Ingredients

Well Matured Scotch Whisky - (2 fl oz)

Boiling water

Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon

Sugar or Honey - 2-3 teaspoons

In a mug, dissolve sugar or honey in 1/2 cup boiling water. Pour in 1 -2 shots of whisky, add lemon juice and stir.

++++++++++++++

Hot Cider Toddy

A popular version of a toddy made with apple juice or cider:

1 gallon Apple Cider

Two cups dark Rum

15 Whole Cinnamon Sticks

Combine all ingredients in pot on stove and heat to just before boiling. Serve warm

+++++++++

Another version recommended when nursing a cold or sore throat.

Tea Hot Toddie

In a large mug put in 1 to 2 (or more) ounces of your favorite bourbon, brandy, rum, or whiskey, add honey and lemon juice to taste. If you have fresh ginger or a lemon, add some slices. Can add a couple cloves or cinnamon sticks.

Put in a tea bag or two of your favorite herbal tea like echinacea tea, ginger, mint or sleepytime, or chamomile tea. Add hot water and stir. Remove tea bag when steeped to your tastes.

If it is a constant/reoccurring problem you may consider consulting an ENT. My husband had the same problem, in addition to other related issues, snoring /allergies etc. Had a common surgery for a deviated spetum and abundance of scar tissue. He has had a great improvement!

I know seeing a doctor is not always the most realstic or convenient option, this is just what little experience I've encountered.

I have, however, had a lot of experience with Hot Tatties.... They are truely a good thing for many ailments. A good thing, period.

Best of luck!

Through experimentation, I finally found that taking small breaths into a dismantled pen when its inserted forward into the nostril tends to relax the mucous membranes and restores normal breathing. I also found that inhaling slowly thorough a "posh snorter" filled with "Red Bull" nasal stuff does the trick for a while if you enjoy a few minutes of sneezing fits.

I realize this is pretty old, but, next time, try plugging (i know, its plugging), or parachuting. Also, sudafed, acts as a stimulant AND a nasal decongestant. You could probably just take the stuff orally with some sudafed, and see how that goes. Only issue, is in order to get sudafed you have to go through a rediculous process of signing papers, showing your id, getting looked at funny, etc. They treated me like I was going to go straaight home and cook a batch of meth /default_sleep.png also, those vicks vapor sticks work magic.

I realize this is pretty old, but, next time, try plugging (i know, its plugging), or parachuting. Also, sudafed, acts as a stimulant AND a nasal decongestant. You could probably just take the stuff orally with some sudafed, and see how that goes. Only issue, is in order to get sudafed you have to go through a rediculous process of signing papers, showing your id, getting looked at funny, etc. They treated me like I was going to go straaight home and cook a batch of meth /default_sleep.png also, those vicks vapor sticks work magic.
Plugging....the Soldier would never try something like that! Never. Actually, did 60mg using that method, would have been better off powderizing the pills, and rubbing them on my thighs like baby powder while raping myself with a broomstick. Never tried parachuting, I'm afraid of heights. What I did was switch from Tradea to Novartis. Worked like a charm. Tastes great, less fillers.

As for the sudafed, I'm somehow immune to it. I can pop those things all day and feel nothing. It sucks.

Now get your crazy rabbit head on the boards and start posting! None of the Soldier's boot camp graduates are allowed to lurk! Get on your face and take 20 drags of this dusty 'ol Cohiba! And if you think for a second about pulling a Clinton, you're gonna eat the summbitch!

Try a high powered wet n' dry shop vacuum.

Give it an hour or so on high suction, then snort vinegar up through your nose and spit it out your mouth.

Old Libyan tradition passed on from generation to generation used among the ruling elite.

Slammer

Try a high powered wet n' dry shop vacuum.

Give it an hour or so on high suction, then snort vinegar up through your nose and spit it out your mouth.

Old Libyan tradition passed on from generation to generation used among the ruling elite.

Slammer
Libyans have electricity? The Soldier learns something new every day. Hey, sorry about the broomstick reference Colonel, was that a broomstick or a gun barrel? The footage was too shakey to tell. Could you make it out on your black and white TV? I know bad you must feel for your stunt double, I remember it like it was yesterday. That horrid look on your face when Jsarus beat you in Stratego.

Oh, and I'm sorry about the reference to Cap'n Crunch. They do have that cereal in Libya right? Well, we're all in this together Slammer. Time for DBG to get a healthy start to their busy day!

ie2gdu.jpg

I know this is old, but very funny in the end! Lol!

I use afrin. Be careful, it makes you test positive for methamphetamine.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back