I have to pick my letter up at the Post Office

• Thread starter Thread starter SleepyMonkey
  • Start date Start date
S

SleepyMonkey

Since I wasn't home when delivery was attempted I have to pick it up. Does anyone know what information I will need once I am there?

Since I wasn't home when delivery was attempted I have to pick it up. Does anyone know what information I will need once I am there?
I'D in the form of a drivers license or passport, in other words picture I'D then your golden my friend😉.

Bliss.....

The tracking number/slip and ID of some sort to pick it up. i imagine you have already gotten it by now.

Some places don't require photo id. Just a bank card will work depending where your from, though photo id can work

Some places don't require photo id. Just a bank card will work depending where your from, though photo id can work
No doubt your right about the bank card ect,But where I stay I tied the bank card and was told it HAS to be photo I'D. Even made me go home for my PASSPORT  (Biaattchh).Wouldn't be so bad but I worked with her husband in a former job and she knew accactly who I am!!!.

Bliss.....

For the record a photo ID and the delivery slip was what I needed.

A lawyer haha I'm only kidding. Our small town just hands it over. Why do we even have a post office?!? Idk... Lol

My small USA town is like Mayberry and so far have always had packages sent to my home without any tracking requested or signing anything. It has always taken a bit longer but I guess I’m just too paranoid in my old ways to have to sign for any kind of overnight or express shipment. Maybe over paranoid? LOL 

Looked for another thread on this but haven’t found it. Still a newbie on the forum. Peace! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back