I just sent 500 BCH to my electrum wallet it it gone forever.?

Oneleg

I'm having Benz headaches bad and sent BCH to my electrum wallet did I just loose 500 bucks forever because I'm an idiot didn't convert to BTC ? I'm so unbelievably unhappy

Recovery seems possible according to a few basic google searches and then asking AI what i didn't understand since i don't use BCH.

Seems fairly easy to recover them there not lost, there just on the BCH blockchain and they need to be recovered to a BCH wallet.

Coinbase blows or I don't understand how it works now they've changed it around I don it many times no problem I'm having an impossible time using my head my donation thing is gone I got to do that again too fiddle stix I'm in a bind
I am sorry to hear that, good luck
Thank you

Wish you the best of luck. I have been there keep us posted. I’m still trying to figure out the best or easiest bitcoin. If I can avoid using it I do, but that leaves me
Vendor options. Keep us posted and anyone reading this post. Whatever would be the easiest for people I’m dyslexic. I have Coinbase and I’ve struggled. I have cash app. Has anyone use that?

@Akup7ich I use cash app to buy BTC and then xfer it to blockchain, which is where I pay. It's always worked easy-peasy until about a year ago when cash app made some wonky changes. I thought they had shut me down, well, because CA help told me I was shut down when I called in to get help. They spent 5 days trying to figure it out and then finally said I had been shut down. It didn't make any sense to me. I never paid out of CA-only xfered to my own wallet which I couldn't see how that would would trigger a shut down.

Long story short: CA eliminated the keyboard I was using. Never knew that could happen, sounded crazy. I wasn't using any special keyboard, only the one that defaulted when I bought by phone and turned it on.

Once I changed to another keyboard viola' SO, only saying I would have sworn by CA as being the easiest BTC but I guess I figured it out, so it's still pretty easy.

BUT, I will now say blockchain's fees have gotten stupid so really need to figure something out. My fees went from $8 to $10 bucks priority to $45 last time, non-priority. Priority was over $60.

As always I still think it stands to not use the same wallet for both transactions.

same here with the outrageous fees alix :mad:
I about died! I have also figured out on blockchain at least, you got be ready to send on the first go because when you come back on, you can guarantee the fee has already went up.

I went thru the entire process and realize I didn't have enough $ for the fee and had to add more funds to the wallet and BAM, it went up a lot! And I only added $10. I have $50 left and wanted to transfer it out and the fee is $45! 😲

I about died! I have also figured out on blockchain at least, you got be ready to send on the first go because when you come back on, you can guarantee the fee has already went up.

I went thru the entire process and realize I didn't have enough $ for the fee and had to add more funds to the wallet and BAM, it went up a lot! And I only added $10. I have $50 left and wanted to transfer it out and the fee is $45! 😲
very similar experience i had. its making the use of coins to much of a gamble for me to continue. especially when we are already rolling the dice to receive the pack we order from some places!

very similar experience i had. its making the use of coins to much of a gamble for me to continue. especially when we are already rolling the dice to receive the pack we order from some places!
I am with you! I thought the old school MSBs were too dicey--at least with those you knew the fee AND for the most part you could get your funds returned to you, if there wasn't a pick up. Once the BTC is sent you lose all recourse, for the most part. Or that's how I feel!

USDT using trc20 is the best. Fees less than $1 and takes about 3-5 mins for transaction to complete. Receiver not having to bother with price fluctuation and sender not having to bother with insane fees, works best for both.

USDT using trc20 is the best. Fees less than $1 and takes about 3-5 mins for transaction to complete. Receiver not having to bother with price fluctuation and sender not having to bother with insane fees, works best for both.
USDT is pegged to whatever crypto it's backed by, if that crypto falls under price of the USDT supply then it is ruined. USD coins are not totally stable when it's backed by unstable cryptocurrencies.

USDT is pegged to whatever crypto it's backed by, if that crypto falls under price of the USDT supply then it is ruined. USD coins are not totally stable when it's backed by unstable cryptocurrencies.
USDT is the most stable coin....its literally backed by tether and has no scope to go up or down... It's usually altcoins which are pegged...Usdt is as stable it can get

Any thoughts on a self custodial wallet like exodus? I believe fees for swapping and sending are lower because your transaction spends less time on the blockchain even if it's a smaller amount. Plus you're responsible for making sure each TX is sent using the appropriate token for the particular crypto in use. Other exchanges do this for you driving fees up. I'm just learning about the different wallets, etc, now that I have a little more confidence using crypto .

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back