I love you all!

mhzjunkie

Have I ever told you guys just how much I love you for all the help you have provided me? I mean, I'd pucker up and kiss you ever one on the mouth until my jaws were sore, well, all of you except the men. A good hand shake should suffice for the men. But I do, I love everyone one of you, because you're all just like me.

A lost soul in a sea of sadness trying our best to get to land so we can feel normal again. But our fucking Government keeps their boot on our necks. I at one time was very proud of the good ole USA, I'm having second thoughts, and man that’s just sad.

But I love you all! I love everyone, we're all one people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll happily take a handshake off you mhzjunkie! I can understand your concerns about the US as an outsider looking in, albeit the UK is similar in many ways. We are united together in a way by a bond of history and culture. There would have been no US without a UK I suppose. In any case, I'm glad this place has served you well, it's heartening to know that it is appreciated. As is your post!

I'll happily take a handshake off you mhzjunkie! I can understand your concerns about the US as an outsider looking in, albeit the UK is similar in many ways. We are united together in a way by a bond of history and culture. There would have been no US without a UK I suppose. In any case, I'm glad this place has served you well, it's heartening to know that it is appreciated. As is your post!
Ohh, nice badge there sheriff! You're a good fellow PTFC, I don't care what 2E says about you. You know man, both our country's are following a similar path if you pay close attention. Over loading the systems, with immigrants. Once we have every immigrant in the world, we wont be able to take care of our own. Some people yell GET A JOB YOU BENIFIT BUMB man, I'm still old school, I'll feed the dude, and buy him clothes if I'm sure he needs it. What in the fuck happen to us in the last 20 years?   We used to care about others. Not anymore.

I love all people, and I mean that!! (Well not the one's that steal off me. then I want to beat the fuck out them)

I'd like to add, anyone is welcome to come to my house and eat what every they fancy. Just leave the damn frozen burritos alone. (They're err, stale! And NO I'm not a lying c***!)

You are right, I have seen a real downward spiral of even social niceties in such a short space of time, it's a real shame when you realise that someone/people in general is/are just out for themselves, those people I cut out my life at the drop off hat, I know who my friends are. I blame the Internet! ? 

You are right, I have seen a real downward spiral of even social niceties in such a short space of time, it's a real shame when you realise that someone/people in general is/are just out for themselves, those people I cut out my life at the drop off hat, I know who my friends are. I blame the Internet! ? 
Damn, you may have a point after I pondered on it. I know more people on here than I do in real life. That's a damn shame really. I guess. Internet people are people too....Just like corporations. :)

I'm trying to flirt with a hot chick in the chat room. but I seem to not be getting anywhere. Would I bust the forum rules if I asked her if she wanted to  get naked?

Surely getting naked is expected and not frowned upon? I know PTFC moderates in his underpants

Surely getting naked is expected and not frowned upon? I know PTFC moderates in his underpants
TMI !!!!

You know that made me think. I wear shorts a lot around the house, because I'm a lazy c***. Anyway, I have left ten or at times 20 x@nax or PK's in my pockets, and the missus never checks the pockets. Man, you talk about a fight. We go at it after the laundry is done...lol But I love her to death.

I love you too, 2E! Even though you're meaner than a rattle snake to me, I still love you! You're a good person when you're not being mean to me.

I remember i found 20 loose tramps in a suit jacket I was getting fitted in Ted Baker before. Handed them in aand made a complaint. That was obviously the old me haja.

I love you too, 2E! Even though you're meaner than a rattle snake to me, I still love you! You're a good person when you're not being mean to me.
Haha I think you insulted me the first time we communicated so it was love at first sight /default_wub.png

Haha I think you insulted me the first time we communicated so it was love at first sight /default_wub.png
AYE, at least I was in sitting in the upright position at the time.  /default_smile.png

@mhzjunkie I don't care what anyone says about you all I know is you are a straight up guy very trust worthy no doubt.  By the way how have you been bro we have not talked in quite sometime.  Just saw this post so I figured I would put in my 2 cents which aint worth a shit but any way bro hope all is well I have not been on here much lately. 

@mhzjunkie I don't care what anyone says about you all I know is you are a straight up guy very trust worthy no doubt.  By the way how have you been bro we have not talked in quite sometime.  Just saw this post so I figured I would put in my 2 cents which aint worth a shit but any way bro hope all is well I have not been on here much lately. 
Been thinking about you my friend. You've been on my mind quite a bit lately. I worry about you Mr. Bigs. I know you're just like me, that's for sure. It's good to hear from you that's for damn sure old friend. I'm trying to get my DSL hooked up here. I sure hope everything has came together for you my man. Damn man, sling me a Yahoo message every now and again to let me know you are at least puffing air. /default_smile.png

I'm stuck listening to Led Zeppelin IV! I just can't fucking stop bro...Speakers bumping.  I wrecked my Jeep dude. Bent the drivers side frame up about three inches. If I can find me a block and tackle, or a heavy ass come-along winch, and some tree's I'm going to either fix it, or turn it  into a stretch limo Jeep.

I'll vouch for you  ANY DAY bro, you're the real deal my man! You do what you say, and say what you do.

On the plus side, I have two very good friends that are just like me and you, same type people, and they rebuild wrecks, and have a frame machine. I'll be driving them insane here in a few days. Already tried to call one, and can't find his number.

Hey bigs! How are you getting on mate? Not seen you in a while! 

Incidentally, I refute the underpants accusation! I moderate in my silk boxer shorts whilst lying on my Egyptian cotton bed sheets.

Shows you're offline on my contact list bro, WTF?!?!?   /default_rolleyes.gif

The quoting setup on this forum software is a pure clusterfuck. But I still love it!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back