i need a 1 time legit prescription of something written to me. HELP?

s0soisl0l

i didnt really know where this fit in so i thought id ask here.  anyone knows of a doctor online who i can consult with over the phone or skype or something like that and get a legit script for a specific vitiman, di@z 10mg?  something that is legit to justify in lets say court or a probation officer.  no dr around my town will write the stuff and i badly need it.  im a nervos wreck without it but i cant keep it in my system without atleast 1 valid script.  any ideas??

I'd look for a private clinic or other Dr and ask for any benzo that would make sense for whatever story you want to tell.  Maybe heavy anxiety during travel, a bad social phobia, bad break-up with a loved one, family death, etc... Some Drs may prescribe a small amount just to satisfy you. That may not be as easy in the UK as here, but I've done it claiming total lack of sleep due to family stress and gotten temazepam. It sounds racist but I've had better luck with older foreign drs (indian, pakistani, etc..)

If it's a testing issue than 5 days will clear most benzos from urine tests. 

If it isn't a legal or employer situation etizolam is an ok substitute for my anxiety and easily ordered. There are also clubs and other means of finding things if you have the courage to ask strangers.

I'm not a dr or an expert on testing but that has been my experience here in the US. Good Luck

Last edited:
I am prescribed di@z for flying anxiety on an ad hoc basis , you don't get much however, I got 8 x 5mg.

I went to my regular dr and told her I was having problems at home and she hooked me up with a psychiatrist and I did this for the same reason you are wanting a valid script. I just go in there and talk for a half hour making stuff up about how my home life gives me panic Attacks and I get zany to help me cope 

Also I took one Valium and failed a piss test a month later it takes more than 5 days to clear your system everybody is different though 

@PTFC

When exactly do you need them for?

Inter postal systems in u.k. are ptertty guick? 

(Why is it that these foreign countries are always eager to "take the piss"?.....joke! ) 

That is an analogy if yoju don't mind my sense of humour!   ???

if I can help you, then I will. 

Love and peace.

Jane.

@PTFC

When exactly do you need them for?

Inter postal systems in u.k. are ptertty guick? 

(Why is it that these foreign countries are always eager to "take the piss"?.....joke! ) 

That is an analogy if yoju don't mind my sense of humour!   ???

if I can help you, then I will. 

Love and peace.

Jane.
I don't need them @Jane, I was just mentioning I get them prescribed when I do need them.

i know  a guy who does this, will call it in for you if able, if not will mail it to you. its not cheap but its do able

PM me

yes, not currently in practice but still has the forms that cover all controlled substances too. 

See if ya can get into your Dr, and tell Him or her how ya really feel, that your stress to the max and what is causing it

dont be afraid or keep reading here you"LL find what your answer

chickboy 

I think the feds have made it so that you have to have the paper scrip in hand to acquire the benzos.  At least that is how it is in my state.  No called-in prescriptions for opioids or benzos.  It may still be legal for you to carry a paper scrip from out of state.  Good luck.

Try a psych doc and mention that you were prescribed Valium in the past for occasional as needed use. Let him know you just need a small quantity and would be glad to schedule a follow up visit to report on progress. That way the doc feels he is limiting his liability and you are willing to have an ongoing relationship to monitor your progress.

@jsull3 hello i was hopping you could help me by passing the info on the dr that will call in benzo to a local pharmacy or mail it. I am in need of xanax badly. Will be patient waiting to hear from you

@jsull3 hello i was hopping you could help me by passing the info on the dr that will call in benzo to a local pharmacy or mail it. I am in need of xanax badly. Will be patient waiting to hear from you

I'm afraid it's unlikely you will hear from that particular member.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back