I take it T he R eal RC is gone now?

mineralwalker

I placed an order, everything was perfect. I’ve had Bitcoin confirmations take up to 12 hours worst case scenario. But I am Magine the eight hours would be plenty of time to confirm the transaction, however it resulted in being canceled.

The site says “down for maintenance“ which I think we all know what that means. Has anyone heard anything different from him I will sincerely miss him and he was my favorite. If anyone has any news they feel comfortable sharing please do tell it sincerely makes me sad to see him go.

They were quite obviously being profiled by Spanish authorities. Many of their packs never even made it out or the country recently.

Don't worry. TRRC is not new, and have existed under 2 previous names. They will rebrand and be back at some point. They do need to work on their stealth though. 

Np,it just had to be moved to the general RC talk section that's all . Approved Vendor section is for active approved vendors that are vending. Your post was basically just a chat post so moved it to the proper section.

Regards
I can’t tell you how depressed to find this out I have the upmost respect for Alex I do recall a couple months ago they announced that they would be ceasing operations to shipping into the US I thought it was December but it says yeah made me feel really crappy to go to the website and find that out the hard way I feel extremely hard pressed to replace them even if the prices are a little higher. However I have had awful lot from Asia. I’m sure they’ll do great but, not to the US, I wish I knew more. I’m weary of domestic powder. Would you know of any supplier that comes close. I have god awful luck with Asia. 5 orders, NONE ever showed up so I have little faith from them.

Nobody is saying that they arent open to the USA, but their track record of getting their packages through US customs is absimal. 
Ever since they resumed shipping from NL. I have had 100% success. 3 orders since they switched back. All took aprox 2 weeks. It's the spanish rt. That was causing issues. Though we all know the NL. Route has its issues, but you wont see fake homeland security notes like the spanish rt.

Ever since they resumed shipping from NL. I have had 100% success. 3 orders since they switched back. All took aprox 2 weeks. It's the spanish rt. That was causing issues. Though we all know the NL. Route has its issues, but you wont see fake homeland security notes like the spanish rt.
They just switched back and you've already received 3 successful packages?

Riiiiiiight

What are you guys talking about.stop posting fake info
@Sbcat631What information is fake can you explain please? I am playing catch up. Sorry but most members are honest and do not post fake reviews. I believe most members are honest. I trust @biscobro.

cray but i got one from nl , super quick, a+, great quality, felt just like the old days. idk ten tops from payment? i miss saying this(even though they're not on the forum): love you trrc thank you!

it was only one time recently though, took a good long break and then caught the itch so I got something cheap . sometimes all the parcels that land feel like flukes lol

Last edited:
I think they are gone haven't received any packages from then in a while
If you ordered before the started the old shipping method again you prob wont get a pack. But since about 1 month ago maybe more they started shipping straight from NL to usa again everything has been fine

They just switched back and you've already received 3 successful packages?

Riiiiiiight
Lol what you think i work for him? I had 2x 5g pack and 1x 10g pack of a-php land in the past 45 days. Is that hard to believe? Maybe weight isn't less likely but if you havent been following, the spanish shipping route is really fucked up atm. I would send pics of my informed delivery but I dont think it's still there. I dont care dont take my word for it. I'm just trying to let our community know what's going on. I have a cool spanish pack that's at 18days now also. My only goal is to inform when I get my packs or if I don't what you guys do with that info is on you. I have nothing to loose or gain. I hate seeing people ripped off by fly by night vendors. So that's my 2 cents

They are not gone. During the spring they started shipping through spain hoping for better success. Turns out spains mail by air is limited due to covid. A lot of spanish mail has been coming by boat/ship... people have been receiving empty packs with fake homeland security notes inside. This has only happened through spain and with 3 vendors.

My theory is the mail is sitting on the boat for weeks so more than likely someone on that boat has a bit of free time and knows what to look for and has been taking packs and replacing with the note. He/she wouldnt make it off the boat with piles over envelopes and couldn't throw them all out so this may have been the solution.

It happened to me with coolchems. Anyways trrc stopped shipping through spain then to usa and went back to the old nl. To usa and the success rates people are now reporting have gotten much better. I received 3 packs in the past 45 days approximately. 1x 10g aphp and 2x5g aphp. Now I'm waiting to see if my next coolchems order comes through. I was granted a reship so I waited a few months since I got that stupid empty pack. Now we will see. About 18 days now. And I ordered another trrc pack yesterday

They aren't leaving they are just settling down and shipping strictly from NL now and anyone in the US should know that when ordering from NL , and Spain no matter how reliable the vendor is they shouldn't spend more then they can afford to light on fire. But rhey've always gotten me on the re-ship , but ya it got extra hairy when they were stepping away from Spain where authorities have been more vigilante since they took down the first and largest international RC racquets , SI , I think TRRC will settle down and it'll be back to business as usual. Except for US as of March 1 st.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back