I think I'd like to try a large dose of kratom

jjoe

I've read that a small dose is like a coffee hit with a bit of an upper affect , I want the pain killing affect ,,but I'm not into uppers anymore, so would a large dose get you stoned , and how is it consumed,,any feedback welcome 

thank you 

jjoe

I have used it many times over the years to take a break from break from Dr.'s meds when I wasnt working. I have read much on the topic and 2 things I was told and find to be true. #1 Less is More, #2 in no way will get the feeling of other pain meds. However it does cling to the same receptors and helps to keep the desire away. There are different types with different effects, some for energy some more relaxing, but it does take some time and work and a scale to find which is best for you. There's a big difference in quiality and I only buy from online sources. When I find one I like I stick to it. Good luck, it will get rid of obession and in a while you will feel normal, whatever that is

I've got about 8 years of experience with kratom and I'd definitely recommend it - it makes my actual prescription last far longer as I have four days out of every seven taking kratom instead.

Strain wise, for pain-killing I'd definitely go with a red veined kratom, Red veined Bali or Borneo probably being your best bet. There is red veined Thai, although some say that is slightly more energetic. Green Malaysian needs an honourary mention, as it's been my favourite for so long. I've had it from several different vendors and it's always been good quality. It's maybe not the best for pain relief, but it's about as balanced as kratom can be, giving you a mix of effects. But anyway, I'd go with Bali or Borneo red veined strains.

To take it, the easiest way is to buy empty capsules (non-gelatine), then fill them yourself by hand or with a simple capsule filling machine you can buy. It means you don't have to taste it (it tastes foul, and I'm *very* used to drinking revolting stuff!) and is portable too. Size 00 capsules are the biggest you can buy easily, and hold perhaps 0.5-0.7g per capsule.

Dosage wise...this is a bit trickier. It certainly is true that 'less is more' for many people, and I've read reports of some long-term daily kratom users getting what they need from doses as low as 1.5g, but that's not the norm. Using me as an example, I have a high op!@te tolerance and have been a daily user of them for many years. On kratom days I dose around 3.5-4g in the morning, then around 7g in the evening. For me, this gives me a little boost but I imagine that for a new user...5g could easily end up being too much. As with anything, I'd start low, with 0.5g to see if your body agrees with it, then increase in 0.5g increments. It may seem more tempting and easier to dive in straight at 5g, but you may end up getting ill. I've been there and it's not pretty. Plus, why use more than you have to? You'll save money and keep your tolerance under a little more control.

Don't forget that kratom has issues with tolerance and withdrawal like all other opiods, so be careful. The poisonous snake has such beautiful colours.

I've got about 8 years of experience with kratom and I'd definitely recommend it - it makes my actual prescription last far longer as I have four days out of every seven taking kratom instead.

Strain wise, for pain-killing I'd definitely go with a red veined kratom, Red veined Bali or Borneo probably being your best bet. There is red veined Thai, although some say that is slightly more energetic. Green Malaysian needs an honourary mention, as it's been my favourite for so long. I've had it from several different vendors and it's always been good quality. It's maybe not the best for pain relief, but it's about as balanced as kratom can be, giving you a mix of effects. But anyway, I'd go with Bali or Borneo red veined strains.

To take it, the easiest way is to buy empty capsules (non-gelatine), then fill them yourself by hand or with a simple capsule filling machine you can buy. It means you don't have to taste it (it tastes foul, and I'm *very* used to drinking revolting stuff!) and is portable too. Size 00 capsules are the biggest you can buy easily, and hold perhaps 0.5-0.7g per capsule.

Dosage wise...this is a bit trickier. It certainly is true that 'less is more' for many people, and I've read reports of some long-term daily kratom users getting what they need from doses as low as 1.5g, but that's not the norm. Using me as an example, I have a high op!@te tolerance and have been a daily user of them for many years. On kratom days I dose around 3.5-4g in the morning, then around 7g in the evening. For me, this gives me a little boost but I imagine that for a new user...5g could easily end up being too much. As with anything, I'd start low, with 0.5g to see if your body agrees with it, then increase in 0.5g increments. It may seem more tempting and easier to dive in straight at 5g, but you may end up getting ill. I've been there and it's not pretty. Plus, why use more than you have to? You'll save money and keep your tolerance under a little more control.

Don't forget that kratom has issues with tolerance and withdrawal like all other opiods, so be careful. The poisonous snake has such beautiful colours.
I completely agree with this. Been using Kratom for quite some time and even with a moderate tolerance to opoids 5 grams of Bali or Boreno has for me nearly the same analgesic effect as 30mg R)xy, while being slightly sedating which for me when I am managing pain is desirable. I have found that strains like MaengDa are a little too energetic for me and have me bouncing off the walls.

But for most it's trial and error. Many of the reputable online vendors offer variety packs which will allow you to try different strains and settle on one you like.

I completely agree with this. Been using Kratom for quite some time and even with a moderate tolerance to opoids 5 grams of Bali or Boreno has for me nearly the same analgesic effect as 30mg R)xy, while being slightly sedating which for me when I am managing pain is desirable. I have found that strains like MaengDa are a little too energetic for me and have me bouncing off the walls.

But for most it's trial and error. Many of the reputable online vendors offer variety packs which will allow you to try different strains and settle on one you like.
Yeah, I forgot to mention about trying small samples of each strain first...oops. I also forgot my obligatory 'don't mess with kratom extracts' bit. So there it was. Plain leaf is all you need.

Very well said. I find the red maeng da to be the best for pain and an 0pioid like high. If you're not used to it a large dose will surely make you sick. I dose 7g 4 times a day. But I have been thinking kratom for 3yrs now. Start small and work your way up you will know when you have taken to much.

Dosage wise if you take too much you will know soon as Kratom will make you barf. Also you could get the wobbles meaning eyes can't focus and you have a hard time walking. This is not like a high feeling. You'll know if you took too much Kratom and it's horrid coming up

I've only ever had it come back up once. It was the method in which i take it.  I get some type of juice, tea, Gatorade, something lite in my mouth and toss in a scoop, shake my head and wash it down.  I dont bother with caps. Im accustomed to the taste.  I have a capping machine but I don't really mind just tossing it back.  The right amount gives me energy/focus  and pain/ache relief but ime it sorta builds up on u during the day and there is a fine line between energy and jittery.  

Trust them when they say start out slow. My first experience was horrible and I doubt I ever try it again. Took around 5g my first time. It was in cap form and at first it was great. Then the puking.... over and over. Had and hour drive home and it turned into 2 with having to pull over. Pretty much ruined any chance of using it again. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back