I took Kratom once

• Thread starter Thread starter Gai73
  • Start date Start date
G

Gai73

Is this any Good? I had the capsules and they did nothing but ruin my guy. Is there any benefit from these and re there any particular kind to buy?

Try white vein for energy and a slight buzz. Honestly you do have to take quite a bit to get the much of an effect. It's not surprising you didn't get anything from a few capsules.Depending on which type you get, it can take swallowing handfuls of kratom capsules sometimes. You can buy kratom powder cheaper. The only problem is that taking kratom powder is exactly like trying to eat dust. Like heaping spoonfuls of dust. Since it can take a lot of kratom to get much of anything, I end up buying bags of powder. You can try and mix it with anything (usually just with whatever juice is in the refrigerator).

Kratom's high is supposed to be very opiate-like and mimic a narcotic . But unfortunately, I find that it's not even all that pleasant. It gives you a feeling that is a little buzzed but also almost "light-headed". Still,  kratom interacts with the same receptors as opiates.It helps some people with withdrawals (not anywhere like Subuxone, but maybe better than nothing). And so there's an almost-plausible-but-not-really fantasy that there could be a kratom strain gives you the same high as oxycodone. and you can buy it for $25 at the vape shop.

It's worth trying a few more strains and seeing if you can catch a buzz off it, but definitely don't get your hopes up.

I attempted the Kratom, got a decent price, was hopeful about trying it as I saw it did all the things I look for--promote relaxation, sleep, mild pain and anxiety...picked one out of a batch I rec'd, went with toss and wash, waited over an hour for it to get into my system (also took anti nausea meds), but ended up throwing up, and experienced no good feelings of any sort at all.  Tried a different batch a few days later, again, puking my guts out...I ended up giving everything to my brother in law who generally has a high tolerance for everything & is game to experiment--he had a great experience and even got laid b/c of this!!!  I guess we all just have different metabolisms, so not for me, but obviously good for others...Best, Leigh Anne

IMO Kratom is pretty gross, leaves my stomach aching and a weird hangover the next day. Not worth it IMO.  Lots of people love it.  It did make me feel kind of good for a minute though and the hangover isnt horrid, it simply doesn't agree with me.  Not my thing, eating some MJ concentrate is much better effect. Orally taking 1/2G of pheonix oil and  I feel a lot more pain free than on 10g of Kratom and there are no nasties with it, just blissful relaxation.  Rick Simpson/Pheonix oil is available for like $12 a gram now at shops.

I just tried some and I should have read the reccomended dosage. It's too early to tell since I just took some. I added about a spoonful into some juice and started drinking and thought maybe I should not drink all of this. Then read a thread online that a teaspoon is best not an actual spoonful.  I'm hoping I don't get sick. I didn't drink all of it. I also ate beforehand so it should be okay.  I bought some maeng da from my local tobacco store for $9 for 1oz.. not a bad deal. Good luck with your search and journey. I'll try to update tomorrow with how it went.  Right now I feel a little relaxed so that's a good sign!

Okay 2 hours in and I feel very good. I'm tapering down on meds and it's def helping. I would say I feel euphoric and my body doesn't ache as it normally does. I would recommend the powder and mixing it with juice or tea. Try with a teaspoon and wait 45 min. If you don't feel anything after, dose with a half a teaspoon. Its trial and error I'm sure. It's looking promising for me so far. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back