I want EVERYONE'S Opinion on this dicey, but possibly sweet situation. TGTBT

Alright so, this is my story. I was doing some research the other day and stumbled across "made-in-china.com" RC Vendor site - no prices. Don't know if the site is real or not, but i think it's a minimum of 5 or 10 grams, they got every RC, especially every RC Benzo you could ask for, wholesale site, pictures melt your face off with beauty, seeing kilos of clonazolam, etizolam, etc. Anyways, you gotta input a small amount of info (your name, email address, country) and then OFFER a price, and they get back to you. Well I did that, but didn't offer a price, cuz I didn't wanna look like a cheapskate or a dumbass. So some Chinese dude with that website hit me back up and asked if I was interested in Clonz or Etiz, which is what I told them i was inerested over the initial email on the site. I forgot I had done that, so I kinda forgot to expect a Chinese guy emailing and asking me if I wanted my 2 favorite benzos. Anyways, we talked a bit, I did research on the cheapest legit RC site I could get 10g's for, then subtracted like $350, cuz it's China where they invented all this shit, g's probly only go for like 10 bucks. I told him I'd be nervous about payment and getting ripped off... actually he brought it up. He said he might be able to "help me fund it". I asked how, n he said I could send part of the $ ($150 roughly), and he'd send the WHOLE 10g's, with tracking info immediately. Then he said, once I got it and saw that it was 10g's of 99.9-100% pure Clonaz, he said I could send him the rest. (Not really specifying how much.. bit I told him like the $250 range). Anyways, that's my story, and made-in-china is an actual site. So, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE ME?? Would you go for it and possibly get screwed, bit possibly get set up for like a year's worth of research??? He messaged, "you know RC is big $ in US". I told him, yea I know, although I ain't selling shit, that's how you go to prison. But man, what an offer. If I got it wrong and didn't do it, then somehow found out it was a legit offer,  I'd never forgive myself! That said, I just got scammed like $250 on 2 us/eu sites. Not in the mood to take chances, but DAMN what a chance! Any input, advice, opinions, similar experiences would be greatful! Cuz it was supposed to happen tonite, but I'm too cautious I guess. Please,  lmk what y'all think! Thank you!

Also, admin,  if this is in the wrong spot on forum, can u move it to right spot? Or tell me to? Just trying to follow rules!

Why won't he send it to you and then receive payment if he deserves it? I've lost quite a bit of money on my RC endeavours over the course of a year. I don't have anymore energy left in me to gamble on anymore of these people.  

I would say fuck that! Any vendor you haven’t established a relationship with yet offers to send you the goods before full payment sounds like one of those bend over you’re taking this one in the arse. What does he have to gain from it? That’s the question and balance the risk v reward. The rest is up to you big man.

peace.

Rx

@Hammerblow Thanks bud, I kinda figured that, but then again.... how DO you establish a relationship with ANY RC guy, especially the dicier ones like e-mail only and paste bin.. if you DON'T go for it and take a risk???!! My point is, there's always a risk involved. I agree with you, just playing devil's advocate! Thanks for your input!

You establish a relationship by having a good track record of transactions with them so there’s trust built up between each of you. They know they can send and you’ll pay and vice-versa. You’ll find almost zero vendors willing to send you a gift without payment first to them the risk is too high I’d imagine. Shit sometimes I struggle just to send them to the country I live in due to various reasons. If you go for it let us all know how you get on. 

@Ipon I'm not sure... it's like this... he emailed me hi my email but he could for all I know be a janitor that works at made in China, which makes like hundreds of kilos of every RC you can think of a day! Or he could be a straight-up guy trying to see if I actually want what I enquired about which was Clon and Etiz. And there is no prices and I've never dealt with a Chinese company myself so I have no idea really at all what normal prices are from China. And I told him I didn't have all the money right now but that I wanted it, so he suggested "well how about you send me half the money or whatever you have right now I'll send you the whole 10 grams and then you pay me back once you get the money", which sounds like simultaneously both "bullshit, too good to be true" but it also sounds like "wow this is one straight up dude, I love working with this RC guy"! Oh yea, and @Hammerblow , I know what a good established relationship is like but that usually starts out in an online store/vendor setting. And honestly right now I don't have one person that I can say is a solid established dude that I work with. I was just pointing out how hard it is to find an RC dealer that you eventually feel comfortable with enough to call an established vendor. And even an established vendor that you may have, you still have to at least risk your $ against his product once, right?! THE FIRST TIME YOU MEET HIM! Anyways I don't know I don't think I'm going to do it because it's so much $ for a poor guy like me, if I get him to come down or send me like some for free or less or something like that then I'll just go ahead and try, cuz if he's got it and he wants to get rid of it, there's so many people that will take it, there's just not enough people that will believe some random Chinese guy emailing them over and over until he gets money sent to him and then puts it in his pocket and says "sucker!" I'lllet you all know though, thanks 4 the input!

Wow, this is a fun one.  I can see why you're searching for advice.  Ultimately it comes down to the same decision we make when we place ANY order with ANY vendor...how much money can you afford to lose? 

My gut feeling is that it's most likely a scam.  The fact that he's willing to send the order upon receipt of a partial payment doesn't really bother me.  I suspect that your partial payment would actually be more than enough to actually pay for the product cost as well as part of his profit, so if he actually is legit he wouldn't have anything to lose.  The entire thing still feels very scammy to me though.

I'm fairly certain that there are a couple of people around here with legit contacts for buying bulk RCs from overseas.  If it's something you're serious about doing at some point I would hang on to your money now (it sounds like you have already decided to do just that) and keep reading everything you can find on the subject and discussing anything interesting you come across.  With so many domestic vendors shut down now there have to be a few bulk sellers overseas with product that they're looking to sell.  

@Eidolon You pretty much hit the nail right on the head there, cuz we ALL take risks every time we use new vendors, you're right.. and I'm sure we've all taken our share of hits as well.. But yea, if this guy had approached me a little more professionally, I'd probably have taken the bait. Still, you never know.... thanks for your input!

All you really gotta do is play it cool and get him to slow his roll, play the short small game first. See how he operates. Is he openly communicating without encryption? Are you? Do you know what to do with 10gs potent, high grade, microgram-level active material? If you just think "it's gonna last me freagin furevvvvveeerrrrr", I'm here to tell you, it's not. Not unless you're a very, very specific type of person. And no offense, but if you were indeed one of those few I doubt you'd be asking the question you're asking. Here.

Telll dude you'll take a g of each for testing. You get to test his whole process. Find out intimate details bout shipping procedures, origins (the REAL origin), what kinda person you're dealing with. This will all tell you whether or not you do bigger numbers with him later. Don't worry about "just missing out on the biggest deal ever". If that's really what it is, it will still be available a month or more later. This is also you're own test. Hopefully you have a few good dudes in you're corner, and some fucking brains and hard ass work ethic. Hey who knows, maybe you'll get $$$ and live the American Dream.

@hitme I actually figured it all out a week or so ago, just bad st keeping people updated as i got a lot going on in my own life. Anyways, I'm just waiting on a "sample" of 1g clon, but I didn't go through this dude.. no one pursues you like that unless they're getting something out of it.. plus he insisted on private pay, no escrow.. So I said fuck that right there. Anyways, there are multiple suppliers that offer all sorts of prices/products. I did my homework n hit up a moderate sized/very professional supplier.. and yea, I'm ready for the 10gs, I got all supplies/knowledge, I should have mentioned this when it happened, like 5 days ago it was finalized, n cash is kept in escrow til I receive it, or I get it back. Regardless of what happens, 50 bucks for a g of >99% clon will be fun. Hopefully I'll be able to take it easy on it, i like to consider myself a smart user, I'm definitely not ignorant to my own using tendencies.. ;) thanks 

@Hammerblow but, for us GOT fans, Varys,the Spider,recently told the young kitchen girl he was using as one of his spies in training, " the greater the risk,the greater the reward. "  Well,we saw what Danny did to him... Dragon crisp roast.  

@Vickydog I was a little confused with that part. Was Varys trying to poison the queens food and have that child who works in the kitchen take the meal to her? Is that why she was so paranoid about the guards?

@Vickydog I was a little confused with that part. Was Varys trying to poison the queens food and have that child who works in the kitchen take the meal to her? Is that why she was so paranoid about the guards?
That was my take away. And\or,just working with Gary's in general might have had her be paranoid. Go figure; Varys had it correct!!

Last edited:
@Vickydog he sure did. I wasn’t expecting Dani to burn the whole city down, civilians and all. The mad queen she turned into for sure. And Jon Snow was more like the other Targaryen that was at the Nights Watch who didn’t want the thrown either. I can’t remember his name. He was in the earlier seasons. There was some good writing right there. Genetics are a beautiful yet complicated thing. 

@Ipon This site has helped me a lot so that I have never been ripped off (knock on wood). I stay away from email vendors too. Hopefully one day the source list on this site will grow so we can have more reliable sources. I stand with el1te10n and buiet1z0/am yet one of those are down at the moment. Good luck on your endeavors. 

^Amen to that... I notice a lot of new Members are Posting in the RC Section so hopefully it will keep expanding as it literally has only just been expanded from one Sub-Forum into multiple other Sub-Forums due to more and more Members being interested in RCs. I personally am mainly here for RCs but I think once I Donate I guess I should take advantage of it as I do have a a small list of what has been very difficult to procure items for Me so time will tell I guess what I decide on doing and how DBG does when it comes to the RC Sources. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back