I want to donate...and i did!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Vickydog
  • Start date Start date
V

Vickydog

Thanks to @ipon. ,@2earls, and several others who helped me be able to finally donate!!

Thank you for the words of hope.  It would be worth my hearty thanks and extra money for someone to help this dummy donate.   For so long in the past it was tight funds or a nosey spouse - now it is  new currency.  Who would have thought  it?

I'm also browsing now looking for info on how to donate. Could u point me in the right direction please or a subsection of post s to follow cos this forum is mahoosive 😍

Thank you for the words of hope.  It would be worth my hearty thanks and extra money for someone to help this dummy donate.   For so long in the past it was tight funds or a nosey spouse - now it is  new currency.  Who would have thought  it?
Lol...nosey spouse... Heard that.. Gotta lay  low!!

Yeah this place acts very quickly when it comes to what the people here need and want. They have good communication within the community which is fantastic in my personal and humble opinion, i'd make a Thread here about the things that I have learned here so far etc. but everything like that has all been said but it doesn't hurt to say good job one more time I guess lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Vickydog,  sweet sweet nosey spouse passed, funds  not a problem.  But you should see the faces of  bank officers when I ask about bitcoin.  I know nothing yet I now know more than they do. lol 

Okay, made up my mind I could do this tonight...…. downloaded electrum 3.3.7   but where is the application  there is no name  etc.  asked for help and some how got on the bitcoin Forum  I just wanted to get a wallet and no one says anything about getting a wallet.  If I bought bitcoin  how do I describe where to send it to? my wallet for which I have no numbers.. I just say transfer it to my electrum download?    I know I know  Simple  -  Get a wallet  buy some bitcoins  transfer your bits to your wallet and spend out of your wallet.   hhumm  cash on a homing pigeon????

It might be easier which I am struggling too with Electrum Wallet I got like 10USD stuck in it. Use www.blockchain.com and make sure you use 2-FA (2-Factor Authentication) which means when you Login in on your Computer it will protect your Bitcoin Account on there Website with your Password and then it will require you to Send the 2-FA Code they Text to your Cell-Phone then simply just enter in the Letters and Numbers and it is only valid for 30 Seconds so if it doesn't work resend it to your Cell-Phone and try again. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back