I was blind now I see....

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hello everyone!!?? My name is Joeygrinz I'm already addicted to DBG. I've been lueking a little  wwhile.. everyone seems helpful and cool and  group seems pretty easy going!! So just like to take a minute to thank the administrator and all the moderators for their time and effort. I'll tell you what you really lost out there on your own it's got to be 90% scams out there without the security blanket of DBG. But I'm sure a lot of the peopleene here have their problems well. .... "what I want to know is are you kind"

Hi joeygrinz, and welcome to posting! Sure, we are kind! We don't bite much anyway, if you have a look around you'll see just about all the info you need is at your fingertips! All we ask is that you abide by the rules of the forum. The quoted info for new members thread is helpful also, as is the search function. Please don't be afraid to give any of the Mods a shout, myself included if you get stuck though. ☺ 

Gee, I  try to be kind. I usually succeed unless someone does something obnoxious or that is a threat to the forum. Then it's my job to be unkind.  Only scammers or rule breakers need worry. Otherwise I'm here to help and welcome you to DBG.

2earls

Hi @2earls thanks !!! I've received warm reception from everyone so far. i guess in all actuality  I should have cited  that particular phrase "what I want to know is are you kind ? (Robert Hunter) it's a lyric from a Grateful Dead song  call Uncle John's band . And I think it's a good way to kind of introduce myself just saying  I come in Peace offerring Good wills in my quest for good pills  :rolleyes:  I've just been reading reading reading. I have spent years looking online pulling up Pharmacy name prospecting different Pharmacies blah blah blah trying to distinguish between " shills" ( that's a fairly benign term for you who gives fake reviews in ab attempt to personally gain??) After several days of resesrch My natural human instinct  wantd me to say "hi 2earls where  shoiuld I go and how should I get there.... OK now I'm here what now??????? I could do that I....'m not doing that... and I won't do that ...at least not yet.;-)The most obvious reason I'm not going to do that is because I've seen 50 + posts people asking for help ,silly questions and the answerd were right in the rules,suggested posts.. and I must admit being a noob some of the comments at times it can sound a little condescending coming from an administrator or moderator....at first!!! Then I spend another 20 minutes reading on and you find 10 more of the same question. And you realize these people must be saint to d this  and not through people's heads off.... but then I realized they probably just have a good benzo vendor.!!I will ask you is it cool just to invite people to be your friend I guess..... Would ypu be m my friend? Heehee or is that an illegal since you're  a moderator???? Do you have to wait to find out if I'm an ignorant person or scam artist yet if you need to kick my butt??? So I hope that's what you guys mean when you say keep your responses short and concise?  Sorry so longwinded... and thanks for taking time out of your busy day and introducing yourself.  ENJOY JG

"Think this through with me,Let me know your mind ,woah oh what I want to know....Is are you kind" ( ROBERT HUNTER))

http://artsites.ucsc.edu/GDead/agdl/uncle.html

I've seen 50 + posts people asking for help ,silly questions
@joeygrinz it seems impossible to get people to read sometimes. Your right 20 minuets of reading and your questions will be repeated several times with similar answers. A good plan of attack to work the threads. I think some people don't even use the search button. Yes I would say some info is outdated but that's when a simple question to get up to date info comes in hand. Enjoy your new addiction to the group and look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Much love

Humboldtguy

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back