I'd Like To Warmly Welcome You All Guys! :)

vv14t3r

Hello there!

i'm just starting here and would like to introduce myself /default_smile.png

I'm from Poland, a place in the middle of nowhere (in EU) where buying rx drugs is pretty damn hard /default_wink.png

Looking forward to meet some nice people here and get some help!

Cheers mates!!! /default_smile.png

Witaj vv14t3r!

Okay I cheated, I looked up welcome in Polish. Anyway welcome aboard.

Hi w14t3r, welcome to DBG. You're right, there are some great people here who will be very willing to help you -- after you do your homework, that is!  /default_smile.png Start by reading the threads in the section(s) you find the most interesting -- I'm guessing, from the post above as well as your other one, that would be the International OPs?

Then, after you finish perusing those threads, keep reading... Then, maybe read some areas you don't think you're all that interested in (you may be pleasantly surprised). Then read some more!

I know the reading assignment may seem a bit overwhelming, initially. No doubt, there are thousands of posts in your area of interest. "Really?!" is a rather common response.

We've all been there -- I would guess that more than a few of us stumbled upon this board at a time when we were desperate, searching for something, and all we really wanted was for someone to tell us what to do right now!

But that's not how DBG works.

Once you start reading, it won't take very long for you to realize DBG is like a big research library -- all the answers you seek are here. All you need to do is read them. No one here will recommend or endorse vendors; instead, we post our experiences with them, both good & bad, for all members to read. With that information, each individual can make his or her own decision to patronize -- or not -- any particular vendor. 

Also, after you've been reading for just a little while, you'll realize this place is full of smart, insightful and sometimes really funny people; that we have an outstanding Admin/Mods team unlike any I've ever seen on any board anywhere on the 'Net; and, reading all about it is not such a chore, after all... It's actually pretty fun  /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To expound upon your post, it's more than a research library, it's like an interactive research library! With prizes!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back