ID'ing rock climber

3mbolden

Hi, 

I cannot identify this lvl 30 rocker.  i tried searching my usual places for info. Im really sorry for the bad quality but the markings are very faint. If you could enlighten me in any way i would be eternally grateful! Thank you!!!

All i have iView attachment 1310s my cellphone camera. The pic of the 3 is just to show an accurate color, it is on the bottem. 

View attachment 1312

View attachment 1313

Geez never seen that one before and I thought I saw them all. But yeah definitely looks like the link and legit.

Wow, me too. I thought I had every brand but obviously not. Compared to the link, yours look a little beat up.

The one I saw recently was very saturated in color and a nice deep print and was good.

That last pic seems odd.

Hey thank you for the comments everyone! 

In alm fairness I have to say that i somehow can't take decent pics on my phone for the life of me. The ridiculous lack of skill caused them to not display the color properly at all , the closet to the color irl is the first pic, the 2nd i took with flash , the third i use HDR setting whicb allowed amazing detail for my countertop but of course didnt focus on the pill. I was hoping it would display the imprint, which it barely did lol.

Also i was trying break it in half earlier and i couldn't so its battery was my fault too lol.

I haven't tried it yet ,though

Thanks again for the imput, take care everyone!!

Reactions: bud
If it's that nice saturated bright blue, that's what I saw and good

So I came across this thread from a few weeks ago after seeing the pic show up today on the front page in the "posted images" box. I know the thread is a few weeks old so I don't know if my input will be of any service, but while I can't attest to the quality of what you've received, I can definitely say that the EEEE-ate's are a legit brand and have become my absolute favorite in recent times. The company who makes them is a smaller (and I believe relatively new-ish) one in NY, and once I got my first batch I never wanted to go back to any others! 

That being said, I'll be honest in saying that based on the pics those do look off to me. In total I've received into the triple digits of this brand, and all have looked exactly like the link you posted @3mbolden, which btw is the correct info on the brand also. All of them have been a perfectly uniform light but not too light kindof robin's-egg blue color with zero spots, dots, or anything. Not too shiny, not too chalky. Literally just like the photo from the link.

Do you mind if I ask where yours came from (aka SY or US)? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Have you been able to try out what you've received and get any ideas on their quality?

Hope I can help in some way since like I said, these guys have turned into my personal best friends since I first got them a few months ago! I genuinely hope your batch turned out ok both for you sake and since it would suck to know about fakes of these rare little guys on the market!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back