Illegitimate Online Pharmacies Targeted In Major International Law Enforcement Operation

mhzjunkie

Link to story..

Somewhere in the world, a grandmother is wondering where the sleep aids she ordered online have ended up. The answer: Federal customs agents seized 50,000 packages containing illegal prescription medicines this week in a covert operation spanning 115 countries -- the largest crackdown to date on the lucrative practice of selling prescription medicines online.

Law enforcement officials conducted raids and warnings targeting a total of 1,050 online pharmacies in 115 countries this week as part of an annual crackdown called Operation Pangea, led by the international police agency known as Interpol, based in Lyon, France. In addition, 2,414 websites selling prescription drugs were shut down, and about 550 online advertisements pushing sales for these businesses were removed through a partnership with Google.

In the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration sent warning letters to the operators of 400 online pharmacies that sell unapproved or mislabeled medicines or medical devices and seized 814 parcels containing antidepressants, hormone replacement therapies and drugs to treat high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction at international mailrooms in New York, Chicago and Miami. Five million U.S. consumers order prescription medicines online every year, and the vast majority of these drugs are shipped from overseas.

Those consumers are seeking cheaper prices -- some online sellers claim to sell generic versions of popular medicines such as Truvada, made by Gilead Sciences Inc., which treats HIV and is protected by patent until 2021. The drug currently costs about $1,400 a month. Major pharmaceutical companies have launched marketing campaigns and funded nonprofits to warn consumers away from online sellers.

This year marks the eighth consecutive year that law enforcement and regulatory agencies have joined forces to take sweeping action against those who peddle prescription drugs through illegitimate online pharmacies -- a booming business that can garner up to $2.5 million a month for the most successful sites. 

Damn. I have a order out thats been at customs for a week now.:(
I've got an order out as well my friend. I hope it doesn't get snagged up. I have no TN for it so I have no idea as to where it's at or what shape I'm in. Fingers crossed.

wonder if that is what happened to my F@nt order that never came.

This sux, they over price shit here and they also stop letting use get what we need here,,,then they dare to take the only way we can get the things we need to live NORMAL LIVES, away...

this needs to stop...

we are the only country that over prices meds,,,and as well as doesnt let our patients that need meds have them...:/

america is killing its own...

but taking care of people who just came here illegally...!!!

fecekn hell!

dont think so but it doesnt mean they didnt gulp up my letter..

Safe mail was down at the same time. Coincidence? I think maybe not.
couldnt register for a week. Didnt correlate. 

I think I have had two snagged.  Ttm still on track
I wouldn't use safe mail at all. And that sucks if you have two caught up in this mess. I've got one from same, I hope it makes it..Think I got it rolling just as this mess was shutting down. At least I hope I did.

Can you close safemail account down, and sorry for going off topic, any alternative recommendation? Seen too many negative connotations with it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my order moved out of customs finally, hopefully intact. Also had a ttm order go through during that time that made it safely to me. So far at least, dosnt seem like the shakedown has impacted any orders from members here /default_smile.png

Well, my order moved out of customs finally, hopefully intact. Also had a ttm order go through during that time that made it safely to me. So far at least, dosnt seem like the shakedown has impacted any orders from members here /default_smile.png
It has affect one vendor I think, I'm not sure about members yet. I hope no one. I'm glad your TTM made it through. /default_smile.png

I'll revive this thread since there is a lot of chatter about it in another section. I have a very close friend who is a "vendor" in the "body building" world ... he was telling me the is the 7th annual crack down. It's not a target for a particular vendor (i.e. TTM). I got hit in July for one order and received a LL from an unnamed three-letter agency. I didn't sweat it... it's part of the risk and my order was so small that on a grand scale I doubt anyone would bother me.

That said.... I had a 2nd order that never showed, no LL, nothing.... now that one still nags at me, why no LL? No pack? I don't like unresolved issues. I've had successful orders since July but that 2nd "missing" July order keeps me wondering. My theory.... it is not the vendor that concerns me BUT it is not unreasonable to think a particular region could be "flagged" or a "hot zone". If a member is experienced enough to know where to look you can easily track down where vendors ship from and there are a few popular vendors that ship from the same region. I've backed off a bit on ordering from this area just as a precaution. I asked my buddy if he thought ones address was flagged when seizures occur .... it is not unreasonable to presume. I got an "alternate" address in another city that I often travel to as a 2nd precaution. I think everyone gets in a comfort zone after awhile and forgoes personal security for convenience. There is a reason "better safe than sorry" is an age old cliche'.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back