Im A New Member Pleased To Meet You Guys

gabbaguy

Hello friends Im a new member. I am musician a former pharmacy tech. I am very interested in becoming a member in goodstanding here. I am at present trying get off suboxone. And I have experience Iops and Rcs. Glad to join the tribe. Interested in benzos pks

welcome aboard @gabbaguy are you a former pharmacy tech coz ya liked to personally test the products excessively lol /default_biggrin.png  sounds like youll have loads to offer the members here pleasure to have ya bud be lucky

Welcome aboard!! Glad to have ya and with a taste for benzos and pks I can see where the FORMER part comes into play on your job title!! Temptation is a b1tch! LOL.... hope you find everything you were looking for and more here!!! Please read the rules and if you decide to be active in the mexican section PLEASE read the rules and be careful what you post and be aware of the do's and do nots of that particular section.. as with a pallet like the one you described I would not be surprised to see ya over there!! Have a good one!! and nice to meet ya!

Hello friends Im a new member. I am musician a former pharmacy tech. I am very interested in becoming a member in goodstanding here. I am at present trying get off suboxone. And I have experience Iops and Rcs. Glad to join the tribe. Interested in benzos pks
You wouldn't by chance still happen to have the key to the back door of that pharmacy would you?? /default_wink.png  Welcome aboard!

I know this is off topic a little but when I was nursing I went into the bathroom put some money in the Tampon machine & 4 vials of morphing fell out. The bathroom was right next to the pharmacy. They later found out it was the pharmacist. I guess he had planned on getting them before he left that day but got caught going in the women's bathroom.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back