im a newbie and have no idea what i'm doing---should i have said that?

muzikhi

i joined this site after being scammed by alpha pharmacy/buypainmedsnow.com.  For 2 decades my docs. have been treating my symptoms from a broken neck with headache meds, muscle relaxants, pain meds....the list goes on. I have had trouble affording the monthly appointments just to get my scripts never mind the outrageous costs of the meds-the "scammer" site seemed like the answer to my prayers---NOT! Because of the constant pain i'm in and the debt I have accrued because of the costs of drs. and meds I Sometimes wonder if life is still worth living. This community is my last shot. I'm 44 and have never joined a forum and have no idea how any of this works. I see postings about having to have a certain # of posts before being able to use different areas of the site. Can someone explain this to me or point me to where I can read up on how to use this site correctly? I can't seem to find the info. on how to navigate through all this

Start with browsing the International section and if you don't see what you are looking for there, then you may have to make a donation to access the Mexican section.  I know it's overwhelming when you begin, but the more you read the threads, the easier it will become.

I assure you these are REAL vendors, but beware of any site or email that is not listed on the forum. If you follow that advice, your luck should improve considerably.

2earls

Welcome @muzikhi read around and I'll give you a hint use the search feature it comes in very helpful. Get your post count up or donate so you can get it certain areas that will have tons of info. Good luck you will find if you play your cards right their are some great people on this forum. I have met some amazing people who are willing to help if they can in any way.

I was also overwhelmed, i think we all are at first..

but as you read around and the more you read, you get very comfy along the way..

the staff here is awesome and the members a++ 

so welcome aboard

i joined this site after being scammed by alpha pharmacy/buypainmedsnow.com.  For 2 decades my docs. have been treating my symptoms from a broken neck with headache meds, muscle relaxants, pain meds....the list goes on. I have had trouble affording the monthly appointments just to get my scripts never mind the outrageous costs of the meds-the "scammer" site seemed like the answer to my prayers---NOT! Because of the constant pain i'm in and the debt I have accrued because of the costs of drs. and meds I Sometimes wonder if life is still worth living. This community is my last shot. I'm 44 and have never joined a forum and have no idea how any of this works. I see postings about having to have a certain # of posts before being able to use different areas of the site. Can someone explain this to me or point me to where I can read up on how to use this site correctly? I can't seem to find the info. on how to navigate through all this
Welcome to the site, Muzikhi.  As the other members said, read through the threads and follow 2earls advice.  All of the vendors here who are not on our blacklist are good to deal with.  Do your research as Bigs210 has suggested and in a while, you will feel comfortable with navigation in our forum.  Most of the information that you are looking for is in this forum.  Please read the Forum Rules and you will do fine.

Peace,

Serapeum  

Here are a few things I can say:

1) Always be mindful of the topic of the thread. If it's a vendor / sales thread, you should only post reviews of that vendor. For instance, don't post that you ordered. Post when you receive.

2) When you do receive, be mindful of other members safety & security before leaving a review. Don't post details about anything outside the packaging. Like the color, shape, size, etc. It's wise to not post the payment you used. And also don't be ultra specific about location. It's fine to post a general location like "MWUSA" just try to keep it vague.

3) Complaints! People on here have a bad habit of placing orders than getting nervous and making irrelevant posts. Either cause they didn't read a vendors thread, they're impatient, or not very good at managing time. Like they wait till the last minute to order then take that out on the vendor when it's really their own fault. A good way to avoid all this is to just READ. If you're going to use any vendor, try reading a MINIMUM of 10 pages back so you're up to date with any changes that may be going on (shipping delays, etc).

4) The SY section is the mexican pharmacy section. It use to be open to the public in the past. But the forum has since underwent an awesome upgrade. This forum seems to be growing pretty fast, and with that comes more costs. So if you donate you can access that forum. SY vendors tend to be more expensive than the international section. But the benefit is faster shipping. And they also sell certain meds I've never seen international vendors selling.

5) Email sources aren't openly promoted. They're a bit "taboo" on here. That doesn't mean you can't use them but you need 50 posts to post in that section.

6) Sourcing things all comes down to research. As far as I know, all contact info for a vendor is on the 1st page of their thread. Some vendors have websites. So you have to register with the site to see their menu. Other vendors you have to email to get a menu. Make sure whatever you do that you use the CORRECT contact info. Always double and triple check to be safe.

7) Scamming! This is probably the #1 reason this forum exists. If you blindly go searching on Google (for sources) chances are you'll get scammed. On this forum, I've never been scammed. Because I read and research. I don't message people for sources. It's not safe. As far as "navigating" you just click whatever thread you wanna read. Then read it. If you like the reviews and what people are saying about the vendor then ask for a menu. It's really not complicated.

nICE POST BLUEPLANET

One thing i wanted too add.  If you think you have a vendor that you dont see up...

Please dont just post the link, always ask a mod or whoever maybe running that part of the forum rules about putting vendors, links and what have you up..

it keeps us safe here 

1) Always be mindful of the topic of the thread. If it's a vendor / sales thread, you should only post reviews of that vendor. For instance, don't post that you ordered. Post when you receive.

2) When you do receive, be mindful of other members safety & security before leaving a review. Don't post details about anything outside the packaging. Like the color, shape, size, etc. It's wise to not post the payment you used. And also don't be ultra specific about location. It's fine to post a general location like "MWUSA" just try to keep it vague.

3) Complaints! People on here have a bad habit of placing orders than getting nervous and making irrelevant posts. Either cause they didn't read a vendors thread, they're impatient, or not very good at managing time. Like they wait till the last minute to order then take that out on the vendor when it's really their own fault. A good way to avoid all this is to just READ. If you're going to use any vendor, try reading a MINIMUM of 10 pages back so you're up to date with any changes that may be going on (shipping delays, etc).

4) The SY section is the mexican pharmacy section. It use to be open to the public in the past. But the forum has since underwent an awesome upgrade. This forum seems to be growing pretty fast, and with that comes more costs. So if you donate you can access that forum. SY vendors tend to be more expensive than the international section. But the benefit is faster shipping. And they also sell certain meds I've never seen international vendors selling.

5) Email sources aren't openly promoted. They're a bit "taboo" on here. That doesn't mean you can't use them but you need 50 posts to post in that section.

6) Sourcing things all comes down to research. As far as I know, all contact info for a vendor is on the 1st page of their thread. Some vendors have websites. So you have to register with the site to see their menu. Other vendors you have to email to get a menu. Make sure whatever you do that you use the CORRECT contact info. Always double and triple check to be safe.

7) Scamming! This is probably the #1 reason this forum exists. If you blindly go searching on Google (for sources) chances are you'll get scammed. On this forum, I've never been scammed. Because I read and research. I don't message people for sources. It's not safe. As far as "navigating" you just click whatever thread you wanna read. Then read it. If you like the reviews and what people are saying about the vendor then ask for a menu. It's really not complicated.
What a wonderful post! If you feel inclined to put this in the helpful info for newbies thread, it would be a great addition. Unless you have already done that. I LOVE it! If

Muzkihi, you and I sound like two peas in a pod! Very similar stories! 

I should have read this thread days ago!! Blueplanet thanks for all the helpful info!

Intimidating at first... This site has so much information it would take days to cover it all.

But everyone is welcoming, nice, and always willing to help as long as you have done your reading and arent asking for handouts. 

I wish all newbies (Im in the same boat with ya) good luck with their DBG journey! 

Probably speaking way above my post here but think this should be included in some sort of sticky!

Absolutely great advice without being too forceful, strict etc.

Awesome reply by blue planet, hard to add anything to that, in fact I just re-read it and I'm rolling with this, moving on after a layoff and that advice just reoriented me. Thank you !

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back