Im Back (With Lesson Learned)

• Thread starter Thread starter big
  • Start date Start date
Yeah, please don't think I was being most either, welcome back anyway!

hello all
Glad you learned your lessons just read the rules and live by them and you will never have a problem also don't be to idk how to say it I guess pushy like randomly Pming ppl about order is not cool not cool at all just keep that in mind relax and remember if in dought shout out to a mod or admin they will give you the info you need to be not just in line with the rules but safe.

Glad you learned your lessons just read the rules and live by them and you will never have a problem also don't be to idk how to say it I guess pushy like randomly Pming ppl about order is not cool not cool at all just keep that in mind relax and remember if in dought shout out to a mod or admin they will give you the info you need to be not just in line with the rules but safe.
dont make it seem like i ever said anything ill to you....i asked you how your order went cuz i placed one almost the same day...your blowing my high girl. but i got the rules and ima folow them....thanks for the love...peace.....big ol H shot

yeh im back after begging my way bak in.....politics yo....read those rules very very very carefuly
I'm pretty new, and doing my best to follow the rules, met lots of nice people so far, but learning the ropes.

lol hell....i thought i new the ropes....some folks are just out to get ya and sticklers for the rules...which they should be since there is a lot of froud and crazyness behinds the scenes here...thank you again mods for letting me back

Welcome back, bigshot

Glad you found your way home.

Good to see old members finding their way back, isn't it?

Welcome back! It feels good don't it /default_wink.png big hugs

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back