I'm new. Hi guys!

Monica1970

I joined only a day or two ago and have been reading all the rules. It's still a bit daunting. I have questions and am afraid to ask lest ( yeah I said LEST) I be flamed. 

I'm a jersey girl firmly planted in Miami for the last 3 years. My need for antidepressants (Effexor) comes from an insane panic disorder. I am a silversmith ( perhaps 2 steps beyond beginner) and jewelry maker. I'm also a complete jackass as I'm sure you'll all see in time. 

Anyway, that's my first post. Now give a broad some tips and pointers. I have no idea what I'm doing.  😜

IMG_1572.JPG

Don't be shy, we don't allow flaming. You can ask questions!

The current emails for vendors are posted in the first or second post of their threads. Email and ask for their lists. A donation to the forum will give you more options if you can't find what you are looking for. Put an @2earls in your post if you want to notify me.

Welcome and good luck! 

I've been here for a bit longer than a year on and off. I'm still trying to figure out how to get what I need, patience is the key . Welcome, read read and then read some more.

Hi I'm new too. Such a newby I don't even know how to post on here properly! But yes, I'm a chronic insomniac whose GP friend will occasionally give me scripts for sleeping tablets but I don't like to abuse this.

I'm looking for a purchase site. I did have an excellent one but it disappeared so, naively, I just picked the next one on Google and received tablets which looked authentic but poisoned me! So I'm lucky to be alive and posting!

I'm going to cross my fingers and purchase what I need from the person in the original email. I admit, it is with much trepidation. But I need to be able to live a normal life and when you don't sleep it's difficult.

I'm a grandmother and not terribly tech-savvy so excuse me if I get things wrong.

I look forward to meeting you good people here on-line. I am thrilled such a place exists.

I live in the Midlands, UK, and am a writer.

Omg Ive heard of fakes but never anything that was poisonous! That's just terrifying. I've had amazing luck over the years. I've never received fakes and have only been ripped off once. 

What do you write? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back