I'm new

Junebug

Hi!

this is my first post. I'm just seeking some reliable meds. I just can't bring myself to go the pet med route that I know so many have tried because I'm quite squismish about the possibility of a compromised or inferior product. I need some Biltricide to rid myself of the tapeworm I clearly have but feel emotionally tortured for when speaking with a western doctor. I believe we know our bodies better than anyone and I think it's shameful our personal health has been hijacked by an industry that seems to have profit and power as priorities over assisting with us with our individual health. Blah blah. I'd just like to get what I need without tearful begging and tests with high false negative rates. I'm ranting and perhaps incoherent but I've been frustrated for some time. I'm glad to have found a resource that is giving me the information I need to feel confident with an online order. Has anyone had success with a similar need? Please share your experience with me. Thank you!

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry, I used a drug name. I meant to use the generic but I forgot which is which. What I meant to say was just that I was looking for quality medication for parasites. My dad was fish farmer and I worked everyday of summer and before and after school in the sludgy ponds.  Unfortunately I have some uninvited guests from these experiences. I'm very sorry I used a drug name and I very much respect this community and it's rules. I'm just eager and inexperienced. Again, I apologize. 

Hi Junebug,

Don't worry about the drug name it's not the end of the world. I will check some of my tried and true places for this med and will post here if I am able to find it.

Sorry about your troubles with the medical profession, most of us are here because they have failed us in some way.

2earls

Welcome also junebug, if anyone can help you, our lovely 2earls can, she is amazing, and I'm not just sucking up to a mod lol. 

You might want to check out alldaychemist.com. I believe they have an Indian version of this med. As long as you aren't looking for highly scheduled meds, their stuff is usually pretty good. Of course that's just my experience with the things I have purchased.

Welcome also junebug, if anyone can help you, our lovely 2earls can, she is amazing, and I'm not just sucking up to a mod lol. 
he Is totally just sucking up to a mod. Shes horrible in every way. Jk. Helluva diet aid. Tapeworms. Try permethrin from the local blue seal if all else fails luv. Xo. Works for most parasites and didnt kill any of my pups. I even licked my finger...it came in butterscotch.  Little bastards loved it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back