Im sure it's been asked but I'm asking anyway

SaintAlien

I have a friend who (for god knows why) chose to try H - instant hook. She was quickly losing her grades for deans list, a job and possible homelessness in 2 months! I told her I rarely recommend this but since she's spiraling on east coast tainted with Fent, H - to head to MMT without being more than 2 days dope sick.  We check levels, so we know you aren't seeking methadone or subs.  She fought me on this and swore her "friend" said Kratom.  Now, I'm absolutely ignorant to this plant? but I felt her life was at stake and didn't feel it would get her unsick in time to resolve what issues she began to fall apart with and do a quick MMT taper in a week or two weeks (cravings won't go away, which is why most remain on and the hellish withdrawal).  

She said no way - it's kratom only.  Even 2 sub strips bought/cut and tapered she could kick the DT's and try to find something to avoid.  I worry she would become dependent upon the kratom and we would be stuck at square 1, as all long-term MMT and sub patients are.  We just put the sickness on hold and work on the issues that got us there. I'm terrified that I can't at least home detox her with the help of meds from the ER for 9 days. She won't listen. 

I'm coming to you here for education to relay to her - although I cannot save her, I love her as a friend and I don't know these "new people".  I just get that bad gut feeling with her bipolar mania and inability to say no that's rapidly changed towards anyone but this group that intro'd her to H to start with.  She knew all the dangers as we lost at least 5 friends from the batch 2 years ago in Ny/nj

Any advice or how it works or what to say? Or do I butt out and pray she doesn't die?

I think kratom has pretty low abuse potential, mainly because it appears that there's an upper limit to how strong an effect you can get from it. For that reason, though, I have my doubts that it would be a good long-term substitute for H. There is research from SE Asia that suggests you can become dependent on it and experience some withdrawal symptoms, but again I don't think it would be nearly as bad as coming off H. I'm also sure it's a lot safer than H. The worse side effects relate to stomach problems & I don't think it's possible to OD on it. If you want some more info on its effects, here's a review article:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4657101/

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back