Importance Of A Healthy Breakfast

This was originally posted in the personal advice thread, but the Soldier's ego says it deserves it's own topic.

ie2gdu.jpg

I couldn't agree more. Breakfast is THE most important meal of the day. Might I recommend Jewy's Big Breakfast for Dictatorial Regimes? Personally, after I've started my day with a meal Hunter S. Thompson would be proud of, I feel quite refreshed and read to quell an uprising or two!

2wnsjdj.jpg

I couldn't agree more. Breakfast is THE most important meal of the day. Might I recommend Jewy's Big Breakfast for Dictatorial Regimes? Personally, after I've started my day with a meal Hunter S. Thompson would be proud of, I feel quite refreshed and read to quell an uprising or two!

2wnsjdj.jpg
I really love the straw, little wide, but nice design. But I'm assuming none of this is yours. NOBODY would crush a pile that BIG. That's like 20 pills! Anyway, the coffee looks nutritious, or is that cappuccino? The credit card looks like it's got a low balance, but high limit, the recently bankrupt Soldier salivates over that. The only thing that doesn't balance out the meal are the light cigarettes. Did you know that they cause a deeper, more painful lung cancer than regular smokes because people can naturally inhale them further? Anyway, the Soldier used to smoke Kools, Newports, and Marlboro Menthols. Yeah, every day was Black Friday, now every morning is Black Sunday (Cypress Hill) with some Havana lace, some troll blood, and Fruit Loops with French Vanilla coffee creamer instead of milk.

Two packs a day of Marlboro Menthols with the filter cut off and imported caviar from Russia is my usual breakfast.

Slammer

To brighten up an otherwise mundane Monday, here's a "Healthy Breakfast" blast from the past, courtesy of William H. Royer Inc. Oh, those were the days. A simpler time indeed. No longer can dad neck a couple of Quaalude 300's, hit the club and nail some skank in a bathroom stall and STILL get a restful night's sleep. Not to mention being greeted the next morning by a smiling family and a fresh breakfast as he heads to the office. Dad didn't know how good he had it, or, well, maybe he did, judging by that smile on his face. Viva La 714!

e6pxzc.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back