IMPORTANT - IS Express From another country safer than Registered mail?

tacogirl

Hello,

I've been having Big trouble with orders from another country . Tramadol. My last order was seized.
The replacement order was Shipped on Jan. 2 and still says it has not moved out of another country .
Another seized 3 months ago. Now I'm out and not happy.
My guy I order from abroad said for $28 more he can ship Express mail
He said it is less stopped by Customs sent like this.
Does anyone Know IF Express Mail is Safer than Registered in regard to Customs?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean use the service EMS  Registered Mail simply means somebody has to sign for the packages each time they change hands so it is a bit slower but much more accurate.  I've had great luck using EMS courier service, though it isn't much faster than registered and I've never lost a registered package either.  There are two schools of thought, one being that it is better to blend in with the masses and the other that it is better to get hustled though with the express crowd.  Personally I think its six to a half dozen.  If your point of entry is San Francisco, that is a bitch to get through no matter what.  

Most vendors I deal with only deal with Regi mail. They assure this is the only way to avoid trouble on the way over. I even have offered more money for faster options and they won't do it. Though I know when I ordered Halloween costumes for my kids from OS. I used ems mail came really fast like 5 or 6 days. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back