In need desperate need of input!

Savalon

Hey everyone!

Thank you for reading, long time lurker and just don't know enough about what I am looking for.

I've taken the clams, etiz, etc. But with my job (60) hours a week, I need something that is going to keep me up and going, with the obvious eventual burnout.

So far I've came across N-Ethyl-Pentedrone aka NEP, but that seems near impossible to get stateside. And the other being I'm looking for something frombthe cathinone chemical class.

I know nothing about these, and I've spent hours on research on here & reddit. 

My doc has written me scripts for adds before, but believe it or not I prefer the illegal nose one. Very odd, I know.

I'm not sure if I'm even posting this in the right place (I'm sorry mods,) but ANY & ALL insight would be genuinely appreciated. 

Thank you to everyone who took the time out of their day to read this. 

Sincerely,

- Fenix 

are you saying that, to avoid the burnout, its gotta be reseached up the nose of the machine and its gotta be in the cathinone class? That is a bit of a tall order stateside. I'm actually not a big fan of caths myself, altho the lab loves stims as I too have and sometimes still do work those 60 hour mad shifts for months at a time. 

If the nose is important, and you need to go stateside, I would reccomend snatching up some 4eff-mph anytime you see it domestically. if you start to just get really desperate for something with long legs, you could try moda or (and this is my plug) something like n-methyl cyclazodone, both of which will prolong crash as long as needed in my experience though you'll find very little euphoria in the moda (maybe I'm wrong everryone's different) and I don't think it does much up the nose. The latter one I mentioned is something I carry in my shop. This one, in my experience, can be researched with a straw or a key to some extent, but it doesn't do much to increase euphoria, and to be honest I don't think I've ever met anyone who thought either of those were more euphoric than adeez. The NMC has long legs though, if a bit of a slow build, and at higher doses it gets my machine on some kinda recreational level that adddy alone is not capable of doing (I assume at some amount of risk, however, also in that scenario, you def don't want to let your nose do all the work, as it's not a water -soluble compund, I'm not sure exacctly why it works at all putting it up the machine's nose, just only so much can fit up there).

Hopefuilly someone with more experience in caths can give you some much better advice tho. The afore mentioned are like what I research when I'm out of addeez in the lab lol. 

@Savalon

oh, just thought of one, A-PCYP is something you'll see domestically that should fit the bill, and I totally forgot to mention that this is def not the right location to make this kind of post, I would think "Who has it/how much" section (stilll in RC section of the forum) would be the appropriate place to ask these questions and will probably get you much better results).

Maybe @Biskobro will help you out and move this to the correct area. This is just the area where we review the fully verified rc vendors of the site, and I beleive only mods are allowed to make new topics in this part of the forum. 

Good luck!

Last edited:
I genuinely apologize for my mistakes. First time poster. I made several of the same posts, and *I think* I got it in the right section.

Thank you so much for your info brother. As you can tell, I'm not well-versed in the rc game. But more reading & research will improve upon that! Thanks again.

- Fenix 

@Savalon

Glad I could slightly help lol! Its been a couple years and i still dont feel all that knowledgeable in the game compared to most of the wonderful members on here who im sure you'll come to encounter as  they make the rc section the palace it is plus contribute immensely to the forum as a whole

. Happy to have you here! Im no mod or even vip but feel free to pm me any questions :)

Last edited:
Just to clear things up best I can.. I'm personally not a fan of Adderall. I'm no cokehead by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just looking for something (and some guidance if possible) on something I can get stateside, keeps the burners going with these long ass work shifts, and gives off a strong to little euphoric feeling. It doesn't have to go up broadway either haha, but that's the best way I can describe it. Cocaine, but obviously not Cocaine lol. 

2FMA is probably the most effective functional stimulant I've ever used in my life, prescription or not. There is little to no euphoria, but as far as staying awake, focus, and getting stuff done, 2FMA is better than any RX drug I've ever taken.

@Ejuiceman is this compound addictive? It sounds great I will research for health risks. I want something not speedy but help brain function. Would modalfin be a better option?

Thanks in advance

Love ya Hev

Ethylphenidate or 4f-mph. Ethyl is for more subtle but will give you a boost

Hey, Hev. If you are concerned about health risks related to cardiovascular issues, I'd recommend m0d@fini1 over 2-FM@. Same if you are concerned with addictive qualities. I personally am a big fan of the FA/FM@ compounds, with 4-FM@ having been my favorite (sadly haven't seen it in years, and I assume it is scheduled here and elsewhere and that's why 3-FM@ and 2-F@ amongst others are circulating more these days). This comes from a lot of experience with both ends of the equation. More experience with the substituted amph3t@min3s than m0d@fini1, but I got into m0da about a year and a half ago or so, and it is very mellow in feel, but very productive. Best for use for practical applications rather than recreational entertainment in research.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back