Inbound Into Customs

wildings

trking says:

Inbound Into Customs

your item is being processed by us customs

since the 27th

question I ask is:

if they seize the thing does the trking info reflect that change? it was sent ems from in.

I understand that trking is hardly reliable but assuming by the book updates how would this be reflected?

thanks for any help.

Even for EMS, sitting in customs for 2 days isnt so bad. It will probably clear tonight or tomorrow. 

As for what the tracking shows if seized, I think it just stops but whether its at the inbound to customs point or outbound, I dont remember. I just know that at some point right there, it stops tracking. If it sits at that point with no update for like a week, then it could have been seized. Thats for EMS only.. Registered can sit there for a month and still get delivered!

I wouldnt worry yet... your package is probably fine. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is prob a dumb question... but....why do some pakgs get routed to one side of us customs and others routed to the other side of US even when shipped from the same foreign country?? Just thought it was strange...

Clarification: customs facility on one side of the US instead of the one facility on other side of the US as per what usually happens...

Clarification: customs facility on one side of the US instead of the one facility on other side of the US as per what usually happens...

Hi Wildings! I kind of have this figured out. When it's EMS it shows inbound customs. A letter recvd not long ago was & OMG I was flipped for 5 days! No other update till the night of the 6th. Middle of the night it showed @ my local sort center & was to me that Next day, day 6! Crazy that's EMS but once it's out of there is goes fast. Why it's slow in there? No clue.

But when registered it won't show inbound customs. It just says ISC sort center for days. I had people tell me registered is just as fast as EMS & generally it is. It's just after customs EMS flies to u. Registered takes a few more days.

As to what happens when a seizure takes place with tracking? Thank the stars I have no clue but have wondered myself.

Last EMS I thought for sure I was getting a LL but it made it! I hate when it sits inbound into customs for 5-6 days but that's now avg for big apple. Windy City is So much faster! GL!

This is prob a dumb question... but....why do some pakgs get routed to one side of us customs and others routed to the other side of US even when shipped from the same foreign country?? Just thought it was strange...
It depends on the flight it is put on in the origin country. Sometimes flights get cancelled or are delayed or whatever so the mail goes on another flight which may or may not be to the same destination city in the US. I'm not sure there is any particular POE they aim for, i think its more about availability of commercial flights that carry mail. 

Take Bangkok Thailand for example. If the mail is ready to go at 5pm, Thai time and the next flght to the US allowed to carry mail is to NYC/JFK, thats where the mail goes. They probably do that same thing every day but if that flight gets cancelled, the next flight thats allowed to carry US mail may be to LAX or Chicago/ORD and then thats where it ends up going. It may just be that the most direct flights to the US from Bangkok just happen to go to JFK. I'm not really sure on that. 

If a package originates in Argentina, the most popular POE may be Miami because thats where the most flight go to on any given day but again, if a flight gets cancelled, the mail destined for the US may end up in some other POE. 

(POE is point of entry)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm proud to say I have finally stopped checking the usps site, every 6 hrs. then I quit daily now I on lt check every 3 days, Yes I'm proud of myself, I stopped ordering from a vendor that kept me worried where my pack was at all times. I think that's what broke me../default_wink.png Like Rylee said, usps sucks at posting and scanning. mine I know is here, but it has not scaned since it got here which was yesterday.

My envelope said inbound since the 31st. of last month. My vendor said if 15 days means Seized. This was my first pack to ever not show or move within 4days of going into customs. I didn't bang the TN so IDK. now waiting for a LL. IF I don't recieve one I take it somebody stole it. Hope my reship goes through.

BbJoJo

I'm up 20+ orders so I guess it was gonna happen eventually, just sucks. Lucky I always keep back ups. Incase something like that ever happened. Still pisses me off.

BbJoJo

It depends on the flight it is put on in the origin country. Sometimes flights get cancelled or are delayed or whatever so the mail goes on another flight which may or may not be to the same destination city in the US. I'm not sure there is any particular POE they aim for, i think its more about availability of commercial flights that carry mail. 

Take Bangkok Thailand for example. If the mail is ready to go at 5pm, Thai time and the next flght to the US allowed to carry mail is to NYC/JFK, thats where the mail goes. They probably do that same thing every day but if that flight gets cancelled, the next flight thats allowed to carry US mail may be to LAX or Chicago/ORD and then thats where it ends up going. It may just be that the most direct flights to the US from Bangkok just happen to go to JFK. I'm not really sure on that. 

If a package originates in Argentina, the most popular POE may be Miami because thats where the most flight go to on any given day but again, if a flight gets cancelled, the mail destined for the US may end up in some other POE. 

(POE is point of entry)
Thanks for that explanation. Just had something held at LAX for 6 days from the same Origin. Haven't had an envelope via LAX for years. Figured it for gone. Not obsessed with checking TNs. Checked this AM and it is on its way. This particular POE is tougher than NY. I wonder if one can ask a vendor to put it specifically on a NY-bound flight. My guess is no.

@ Trudy L - NOT a dumb question

My envelope said inbound since the 31st. of last month. My vendor said if 15 days means Seized. This was my first pack to ever not show or move within 4days of going into customs. I didn't bang the TN so IDK. now waiting for a LL. IF I don't recieve one I take it somebody stole it. Hope my reship goes through.

BbJoJo
I've had orders in customs for 2 weeks, heard of people having them stuck there for a month, and then getting them unopened and good to go.  Once I got a letter covered in customs "we searched your shit" tape and inside was a magazine.  They had slashed the magazine with their box opener and the baggie inside as well.  Around 100 dromicum spilled out of the bag and were all over the inside of the envelope, it was weird.  I guess they felt bad about slashing my Argentina Real Estate Guide and taped it up quick;y before everything spilled out.

Last edited:
Still No LL, but I remember the Palmara year's and got 1 then. It took over a month. It was a packet of papers trying to get me to sign it and claim it was mine. I burned that Shit Up.

BbJoJo

Thanks for that explanation. Just had something held at LAX for 6 days from the same Origin. Haven't had an envelope via LAX for years. Figured it for gone. Not obsessed with checking TNs. Checked this AM and it is on its way. This particular POE is tougher than NY. I wonder if one can ask a vendor to put it specifically on a NY-bound flight. My guess is no.

@ Trudy L - NOT a dumb question
HaHa...now sitting at the L.A. sort facility going nowhere, just hours by car from here. I give up. Not gonna peek anymore. The mail gods must be amusing themselves.

It just showed up.

OK, it's a stretch, but I guess I'll just have to believe that it took an envelope 4 days to go from L.A to S,F.. Probably happens every day for no apparent reason.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back