Indian Subsidiary R0Che/n1Cholas V@lium 10

ebladez15

anyone got any feedback on them, at first seemed ok, but I don't feel that kick or loss of inhibition/chattyness like on kp1nz. they're a r0che subsidiary in India white pill with "valium 10" on one side and cross scored on other in blistered back. Named "Valium 10" on blister pack and mentions roche license and India plant where made. Admittedly this is my first delve into v@l and I'm usually a p1nz guy, I just heard positive things about v@l. here a re pictures to try and help me/others out in ID'ing, they came from quality-cures and seem to be very legit but maybe v@l just isn't my thing

Edit: abbott is not subsidiary not nicholas 

View attachment 853

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had the same ones and I found them to be quite weak?

I also found the blisters and foil backing separated more easily when popping out the pills,well more do than any blistered d1@z I've had before?.

My opinion is they are sub standard d1@z cheap as chips in India.

The thing is if they are abbot healthcare india surely they should contain 10mg d1@z?,unless these are just more of the pill press ones.

Let's face it roche has been copied for many yrs now as has teva ect

So maybe that's the case with abbot/roche or they are just not so tight with the exact fillers and mg content in India compaired to the western pharmas

Last edited:
Sorry I should have said the abbot d1@z I got a couple of year ago was not from quality cures it was from an email source....

I've had the same ones and I found them to be quite weak?

I also found the blisters and foil backing separated more easily when popping out the pills,well more do than any blistered d1@z I've had before?.

My opinion is they are sub standard d1@z cheap as chips in India.

The thing is if they are abbot healthcare india surely they should contain 10mg d1@z?,unless these are just more of the pill press ones.

Let's face it roche has been copied for many yrs now as has teva ect

So maybe that's the case with abbot/roche or they are just not so tight with the exact fillers and mg content in India compaired to the western pharmas
you're right bliss, I had to take what seemed like an ungodly amount for barely any sensation, actually probably won't be ordering from them again due to this but it's weird how others especially on other forums have vouched an how diligent they are in packaging/customer service. like u mentioned maybes its a QC issue in India 

Just bc it says roche does not mean it is. Counterfeit meds are a billion +++ business. Foil pack looks substandard imo.

Just bc it says roche does not mean it is. Counterfeit meds are a billion +++ business. Foil pack looks substandard imo.
Yes peanut that's right roche are probably the most copied d1@z ever and have been copied for many years.The foil on the blisters does look suspect,where the pills sit in the blister the foil is bulging and the blisters I got were slightly big for the pills which meant they REALLY rattled abt in them.

If they are the same as the ones I got I would say counterfeit but some people get so exited when they get the d1@z "used loosely" that they think they're great esp a with the price ect!!

Btw I know the pk roche are not great either but having taken both over the years I would say that the white Indian abbot/roche is definitely weaker than the blue pk roche.

I wouldn't say I got anything from the white ones and they tasted chalky also..

anyone got any feedback on them, at first seemed ok, but I don't feel that kick or loss of inhibition/chattyness like on kp1nz. they're a r0che subsidiary in India white pill with "valium 10" on one side and cross scored on other in blistered back. Named "Valium 10" on blister pack and mentions roche license and India plant where made. Admittedly this is my first delve into v@l and I'm usually a p1nz guy, I just heard positive things about v@l. here a re pictures to try and help me/others out in ID'ing, they came from quality-cures and seem to be very legit but maybe v@l just isn't my thing

Edit: abbott is not subsidiary not nicholas
They look incredibly familiar?... Reminds me of the topix days a good 3 or 4 years ago?... These things were all over the place!... Don't get me wrong, some were ok?...

However, most were..... Hmmmmmm... Not so good : (....

I ended up throwing more than my fair share in the bin!..

~P~

They look incredibly familiar?... Reminds me of the topix days a good 3 or 4 years ago?... These things were all over the place!... Don't get me wrong, some were ok?...

However, most were..... Hmmmmmm... Not so good : (....

I ended up throwing more than my fair share in the bin!..

~P~
The ones I'm talking about came from a email source on topix and I was defiantly underwhelmed with the quality of them,esp as I'd bought the exellent kslol xanax before that from the vendor

guys I don't know how to do it but I don't know whether to nominate/warn/test for this particular iop because the v@ls I got from A...just one 10mg of them had me on my ass, barely coordinated, my excitement anticipatory placebo effect got to the best of me, fuck, and I have one more outstanding order with QC for same product plus riv0tril and codeen, I wanna get one of those walgreens pill testing kits before I commit to accusations though.

johnnog said:
had exact same a while ago,were weak,i felt nothing,still got a strip somewhere,when i find it its getting binned,indian meds are crap.
John unfortunately you're right, this has been a learning curve for me and I believed others from other forums and someone on this forum who said they conducted business well so I geve them a shot, thinking about confronting them but want to test the pills first. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back