Indoleshop exit scam?

Rcnchill

I have used indoleshop many times in the past with no issues. Placed an order 10/25. Order was marked as completed 11/1 but received no tracking number as usual despite being a tracked order. I have noticed across multiple forums that other people seem to not be receiving orders from indoleshop. 

Will update if anything changes

Anyone else had a negative or positive experienced them RECENTLY

@Rcnchill us or ca ?

Looks like no tracking to us atm

Please update if you receive as otherwise considering them for a mix pack of 4 subs hard to find small qnty n variety elsewhere 

It was supposed to ship within ca. Iv used them multiple times in the past with great success. They had even corrected a mistake in order for me in the past.

Update on order:

I have sent an email inquiring where the tracking number I was supposed to receive is, currently no response. I highly recommend NOT using indoleshop despite being previously reputable unless I update.

Don't buy. At first they came through. Back in August I made an order and they took my money. When I made this order, everything was different. There was no tracking option like on my first 2 orders, all this shit about "order at your own risk". I had faith in them because they MAJORLY came through on 1P. Very good quantity. Anyway, they've been fucking with me in back and forth emails. I don't think I'll have restitution for this bullshit. Other details. Right after I placed my order, their website went down. Now it seems to be back up. They were very polite but this is some shit. 😕

Anything coming from up north is under much more customs scrutiny due to the recent law changes. Customs seizing ypur packs doesnt mean they are scamming.

UPDATE: I got a response, they claim there was mixup and something I ordered was out of stock and offered for me to replace it. I have responded and will update if I both receive a tracking number and a package with my actual order. Im still a bit suspicious but hope has returned

Yeah. I got no such luck with them. It looks like they aren't going to do anything for me. Fuck all that about customs, these guys are probably playing games. They change their site a lot. Please keep us posted about your outcome. 

My bet at this point is they are just playing games to try and keep their rep good as long as possible. 7 days it took to respond to my email. The problem that supposedly prevented them from.shipping out should be resolved yet I still have yet to receive any tracking number on a tracked shipment. I will only update from this point on if I get either a tracking # or get my package. Neither of which I think are happening

I heard of someone who placed an order, it was stuck in "processing" for 4 business days. They emailed support and got a reply 4 days later (8 total). Support marked the order complete, too early to tell if the package will come. 

Either an exit scam, or suddenly really lazy and disorganized. Either way, avoid!

Haven't had much time to get to this til now and I'd been trying to be really patient, but...

• Ordered beginning of October
  • Email contact starts beginning of November
  • Been two weeks since last email contact, normally 1 week in between contact before then
If it isn't an exit scam, it sure seems they, at the very least, could not possibly care less about their customers. I consider my 200 dollars to have been piss in the wind at this point.

Contacted their support and they claimed it took 2 weeks to ship out an order. Been a month since and no replies or package. 

I put in a small order from them late last year.  Made the bank transfer payment but never received my order.

Ordered 12/19/19

Received 1/10/20

I just wanted to update you guys that TIS seems to still be legit. I placed an order in mid-December and received the package on January 10. Communication was a bit slow and I emailed the vendor for an update on shipping, and shortly after they did ship it (no tracking number). It seems like the staff may need a gentle prodding to expedite shipping, but in the end I got what I ordered and am satisfied with the purchase. 

Ordered late January, was told the order was shipped 4 days later, received it in the US 12 days after ordering. Thumbs up.

Me to, I ordered TWICE, both orders shipped quickly and quality was high. Very reliable in my experience. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back