Injection Information

Hammerblow

Spammers
Alright guys,

I'm completing my summer cut cycle (daily injections) I thought I would share a little personal knowledge from years of trial / error / mistakes regarding injections. (15+ years of experience)
First - there is a great site that shows pictures and has information on various injection locations (www.spotinjections.com) - very helpful.

Potential problems - If you do this long enough you are sure to experience the following at some point: Post injection pain (PIP), knots at injection site, swelling, soreness, and hopefully not - an abscess. I am lucky and have never had one (most of my friends have) - usually from bad gear or not following proper protocol cleaning the area or re-using needles (never do this). I have had several times where I was worried about an infection and got antibiotics early - good idea, better safe than sorry. Lumps / soreness - soak in a hot bath and massage the area - probably caused by high concentration of gear crystallizing and injecting too fast (warm gear up and inject very slow). Also at some point you will probably hit a vein, very common. You will get a blood stream / squirt out - put pressure on it, you will be fine. Probably have a bruise and lump, but it will go away in a few days. Goes with the territory.

I believe everyone starts with glutes (great spot) - but after time you will build up scar tissue and this area becomes tougher to use unless you can rotate enough so that you only hit it every couple of weeks.
After a while and if you inject frequently, you will need to rotate sites. I have also used: delts, quads, tricepts, pecs, and lats. I like quads best because I can have a Birdseye view of what I'm doing. A lot of people don't like this site mostly due to the soreness and hobbling around. Much easier to hide a sore shoulder. But if you pin your quads before leg day or just straight after, then soak in a hot bath like I mention above. I find this elevates a lot of the pain. Or worst case it's the day after legs you know it's going to be hard using the facilities just embrace it. If you use these and do both sides of your body, that gives you 12 sites to rotate. If you take daily or EOD injections (like Tren, Winstrol, Test Prop) you will need them. I have had great success with Lats. Like the Quads: large muscle group and I very rarely experience any PIP or soreness there. Great pictures on the site listed above.
I used 22g - 1 inch needles - these work well for me. Also - high concentration gear (250mg or higher) I always run it under warm water first to thin out solution a little bit.
Finally, bad shots / soreness are part of it. Don't worry, you will probably be fine, but when in doubt if you think you have an infection - don't be stubborn, go to the doctor and get an antibiotic ( to my American friends if you don't want this on your insurance - go to a walk in clinic, use a fake name, and pay cash for visit).

Hope this information helps, we have all had moments where we had a bad experience with injections, hopefully they are few and far between. I did want to share the website, I think it is very beneficial if you plan to inject. Good luck, stay healthy.

If I've missed anything that you do that you'd like to contribute below please do. It's continuous learning for us all.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back